Temple Hair Loss

bigpoppa

Reaction score
Hey all,
After a relatively short haircut a few weeks ago, I started freaking out about my balding temples and immediately turned to the internet for answers. I'm 23 and the hairline at my temples has receded a few inches--hardly noticable by anyone except me. I don't care too much about regrowing the hair I've lost, but I would like to maintain my current hair as long as possible. From what I gather from these forums, a regimen of Nizoral several times a week and taking Propecia would suit my goals fairly nicely. Looking long term, does this seem like a good regimen to get started on? One other question: is 2% Nizoral much more effective than 1%? 1% seems to be much easier to obtain than 2%. Thanks for any and all thoughts.

nuttyrich

Established Member
Reaction score
if your temples are a few inches receded .. your NOT the only person who sees it i am sorry.. a matter of an inch or two is pivotal. 2% is stronger some can't take it i've been using it for a year,i mean isn't that hard to get u call up any doctor tell them u got bad dandruff that the OTC stuff wont take away and they will give u a script for it.. and insurance DOES cover IT. There is really no options.. you want to grow some hair and maintain.. you go on propecia/rogaine *a must*/nizoral 2 % preffably.. if not 1 % but i'd get the 2 %. You may get alittle hair on the temples but nothing dramatic.. unless your a superstar responder,fact is for you ya noticed your hairloss before it was too late.. and now your ready for action,just be warned you will shed a ton and have alot of hairloss in the first 3 months.. just be aware of this usually a sign it's working... hair comes back stronger..and thicker!

GOod Luck :)
Rich