Telemedicine source for oral Dutasteride in the US?

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was just about to start using the oral Dutasteride from Strut when I read Pentanol's thread explaining that the formulation wasn't great. My usual doctor won't prescribe it since it's off-label. Is there another online telemedicine source where I can get oral Dutasteride?

Thanks.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was just about to start using the oral Dutasteride from Strut when I read Pentanol's thread explaining that the formulation wasn't great. My usual doctor won't prescribe it since it's off-label. Is there another online telemedicine source where I can get oral Dutasteride?

Thanks.
I don't but I like your screen name. It's sort of a nicer reference that people think about and then get.

I have a list of offshore pharmacies with no prescription requirements if you want to PM me.

jazz1

Reaction score
Try this place I use for Topical Finasteride, they are legit and prescribe oral Dutasteride, the pharmacy I use is Murray Avenue Apothcary.

jazz1

Reaction score
Lol, they dont prescribe to my state.
I believe one state they don’t do online, unless you visit their office..... Where you from? I’m from the UK so can’t remember what state they don’t prescribe online.

jazz1

Reaction score
Illinois.
They can but you have to visit their office….. Your interested send me a message il see if I can help you as I’m on good terms with them now.