Taxes Associated With Hair Transplant In Turkey

Feelsbadman.jpg

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am considering the possibility of getting FUE to fix my hair line (depending on the efficacy of upcoming new treatments) and from what I can see, Keser does some of the best hair line work in the world. Being that he is in Turkey, do foreigners have to pay taxes on the procedure? I have seen a price quote from Rahal in Canada and they have like a 14% tax if I am not mistaken.
Is it the same in Turkey or do you just pay the price per graft flat and no surprise add ons?

Also, is it possible to pay via credit? I would prefer to put the entire cost of the procedure and trip on an interest free credit card and I am assuming that visa/mastercard would be accepted. Anyone with experience in this area, why would paying this way not be a good idea? Is it better to bring physical money, convert to local, and pay cash? If so why?

Thx for any info

amillionsame

My Regimen
Reaction score
Huh. I didn't hear anything about this. I'm pretty sure I paid for the quote of the grafts only. No other bs. And all I've ever heard was cold hard cash. I don't think credit was an option at Asmed, no guarantee of people actually paying of course.

wardaxan

My Regimen
Reaction score
The employer pays the same taxes for a foreigner as a citizen of the country, as far as I know. Social tax is paid depending on the taxation system. It all depends on the law of the country. The payroll at work is also important for this. Therefore, I use a special paystub in my company. Btw, it may be economically advantageous for you to get medical insurance. It will avoid unnecessary waste on such procedures. You should also consult with experts in this field. I hope you will be able to find a way out.

Last edited:

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
No tax and most clinics expect Euro cause it’s worth more.