Tapes with silicone NOT acryl ingredients

smoka123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

now I already tried every bond so far...
Supertape
Easy Green
1522 Tape and so on

Phantom
Ultra Hold
Many other from PHL

These days I made some tests on my arm.
Every sh*t with some acryl (also all water based glues are some kind of acryl) don´t work for me.
After 24 hours they itch like hell and the skin is red.

Therefore, only silicone based adhesives are made for me. I just tried Extreme Hold but there are some other who will maybe work. I have them on my mind.
My question is, you know any tapes which have only silicone ingredients inside ? Because I like the work with it more than liquid glues.

Thanks in advance

PS: If you want to know what its like to have an acrylic allergy I cant post some photos here ;)

smoka123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe one thing for people who don´t think extreme hold does work.
Use it without a scalp protector, it has much better hold

smoka123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe I shouldnt bother about some redness on skin when I see this
Image2.jpg

Brad98

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m dealing with my scalp looking similar to yours. It’s taking days to clear up, but getting better. I just started wearing hair and no reactions with ghostbond for the first 5 weeks with multiple installs. But, my stylist used walker tape great white and my scalp didn’t like it at all.

thinking of just taping this next time, but trying to figure that out with a poly unit.

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope you patch test for 24 hours on your arm beforehand?

Sadly most companies don't do samples of tapes. So you end up wasting money if the tape doesn't agree with you.
Walker Extenda Bond with the holes in it, you can buy samples of just 1 strip luckily.
I'm fine with that one, No Shine, Super Stick and Walker blue lace front tape.

Tapes like SuperTape and Ultrahold tape I'm allergic to.