Tape over glue ? For removal reasons

smoka123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everybody

one question: anyone tried to glue his head and put tape over it ?
It just came in my mind because tape is easier to remove from poly.
Example:
Extreme Hold / Ultra Hold on the head and some not that sticky (maybe 5 days) tapes on the system ?

smoka123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah they are. But you have also problems with allergic reaction ? So why don´t put something on the head which is good and put something "bad" over it ? Instead of all these protectors, this is a real barrier

Jbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everybody

one question: anyone tried to glue his head and put tape over it ?
It just came in my mind because tape is easier to remove from poly.
Example:
Extreme Hold / Ultra Hold on the head and some not that sticky (maybe 5 days) tapes on the system ?
Tape the perimeter and glue the hairline. Minimal cleanup and gives you the natural looking hairline with the glue.

smoka123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah but the problem for me is I have allergic reaction. The only oppurtunity is to use silicon stuff.
Well 3 days ago I´ve put my system out of my box for nearly 4 months (its an uts which is 2,5 years old) and put it on my head by ONLY using extreme hold. It looks and feels fantastic.
It was easier to manage by using a "real" brush not the thing which comes with ultra/ extreme hold. I don´t know the real word for this brush in english.
Problem is that I´m going to have some grey hair on the sides. It doens´t match the color with my system anymore. Also the sides of my hair where much too long. I cut it for myself, but when I put the system on they were even too long. But will manage that problem also