Tami's Hair Loss And Restoration, Hopefully, Story So Far...

Tami6410

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am a cosmetologist by trade and own a hair salon that just opened 1 month ago. In the last year, my hair has been falling out more and more. At first, I thought it was because it was so long, so I cut it off into a short bob and the hair loss stayed about the same. I tried Nioxin for a few months and found that it did not make such a huge difference for me.
In the research I have done, I have determined that you need to at least commit 3 months to a product before you determine if it will work or not.
So, I have been approached by several people about Monat. I was highly skeptical. I tried some samples, and they were OK but did not WOW me. Then my girlfriend who signed up with Monat approached me as well. Th main difference is that she told me that they have a 30-day money back guarantee. So I got the volume system and have been using it for 3 weeks now. NOW I am WOWed!
The first week was OK, seemed to have more body. The second week was better, my scalp felt better, I can not really explain it, but have been told that their oil that is in most of their products, takes down inflammation.So week 3 is when my WOWing has begun. I am not needing to wash my hair as often and when I do, very FEW hairs are falling out! PLUS I had trimmed my bangs the week I started on these products and at week 3 I cut off another 1/4 inch. They were too long!
In the research that I did (with our friend Google), I heard a lot of negativity, especially from other hair stylists out there. I now see that a lot of the negative things I read came from some uneducated people. The more I learn about how this product is working on my scalp health and my hair, the more I love it.
I am not quite at FULL success, however, if my hair continues to react as it has been, I think I will see success and get my hair back. Maybe not to what it was, but that is OK. I just want my hair to be better than it is and stop heading in the wrong direction...

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now, this is you again. How many bottles of Monet have you already sold?

Pephair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are you not wanting to post photos of your "success" in your success thread?