Talogen Effilium Or Not (in Patches)

Lee19970

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,do you think this is talogen effilium??(hair lost in patches)

Attachments

• Snapchat-199630925.jpg
    Snapchat-199630925.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 232

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is your hairline receding? If it's just diffuse then it's really hard to say if it's Telogen Effluvium or male pattern baldness. If you noticed that your hair loss came to be suddenly then it is probably Telogen Effluvium. That being said, in most cases it's probably just male pattern baldness as Telogen Effluvium is very rare for men.

Lee19970

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is your hairline receding? If it's just diffuse then it's really hard to say if it's Telogen Effluvium or male pattern baldness. If you noticed that your hair loss came to be suddenly then it is probably Telogen Effluvium. That being said, in most cases it's probably just male pattern baldness as Telogen Effluvium is very rare for men.
Thanks for the reply.Yes my hairline has receded to an nw1.5,but i can see small hair growing in the places where it receded.will there be regrowth like this when its male pattern baldness?? i'm gonna see a derm tommorow.If its male pattern baldness can u suggest me the best treatment for regaining my lost hair??Help me.

Mr. Prince

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply.Yes my hairline has receded to an nw1.5,but i can see small hair growing in the places where it receded.will there be regrowth like this when its male pattern baldness?? i'm gonna see a derm tommorow.If its male pattern baldness can u suggest me the best treatment for regaining my lost hair??Help me.

When you go to the derm and if he diagnoses you with male pattern baldness then ask for a finasteride prescription (Propecia). You could also get finasteride cheaper in the form of proscar but you need to cut every pill into fourths or fifths. That being said, you need to be aware of finasteride's side effects so go read up on them from medical studies only. If you're not willing to risk having sides then don't take it. finasteride tackles the main reason for baldness, but there is another form of treatment that enhances growth without tackling the main reason and it's called minoxidil. I don't have much info on minoxidil as I don't take it, but I have been on finasteride for more than one month.