Talking topicals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
I made perfect sense..you're just grasping for straws. Did I say anything about you hiding anything? That is why I said- it's VERY odd that you would even try to defend Bryan in that way. You're asking for evidence for Bryan being a shill, when the whole time you were shill'n for Armani others probably were questioning you, too..but didn't have any magic copy of a check or something :shakehead: The hypocrisy is sickening..on a # of things. See my previous post.

In case anyone can't find what I'm referring to..this is in Einstein's "view my regimen":

-I was paid by the Armani clinic via free hair transplant to say my results were good on forums, attack anyone who disagrees with Armani's results, and would get emails to write specific text in specific threads in specific hair transplant forums.

-Sometimes Pats205 (Eric or someone else from Armani clinic) would get under my username and write posts. They requested my password, it was part of the bargain.

Why do you think I turned the tables on them? Because the initial agreement was I only boast about MY RESULTS. Failure of mine and due to solely my stupidity I didn't read the agreement and signed it, believing his word verbally. However, when I kept refusing and refuting the shilling requests I was redirected to the agreement (breach of agreement was lke a million dollar law suit). It was getting dsigusting,particularly when months went by and my own results were starting to look like garbage and was told i can't complain. I was told by Pats on how to do tricks with my hair by blow drying it on high with hot air, style and lighting when posting pictures -hell I know some of their shills use dermatch to fool the public on forums. I couldnt resort to that level so i introduced the agreement to my brother in law who's an attorney and eats medical practicioner's screw ups for lunch. Despite the "GAG ORDER" in the agreement I exposed them and welcomed litigation because his agreement turned out to be null and void, totally unethical. Therefore, I thank you for bringing this up and giving me the opportunity to explain it lol

I seriously warn people on the highest red alert imaginable to avoid alvi armani and affiliates like the plague. He's ran out of Toronto for a reason. He's hiding in Dubai for a reason. Now he has another goon in beverly hills using his name to get paitents, like a franchise, and you have puppets like Pats and HS that work together amongst numerous shills pushing them forward.

On a more serious note, in light of Cassin's view I hope it'll will assist you in calming down a little bit.

Jacob

Reaction score
That's all cute....none of it matters....the point is...you did it. Bryan is more OBVIOUS than you probably ever were. For 15+ fricken years. Need I remind you too...Bryan hasn't even used the crap in that amount of time(I should say..supposedly).

Einstein

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob, who killed Biggie?

Cassin

Reaction score
Jacob...I've never had a problem with you. I find you bring interesting stuff to the forum and always will. But I know some topics I'll never be able to convince you one way or the other so I won't bother.

Jacob

Reaction score
Thanks..I guess :dunno: But it's kind of hard to convince someone when you don't even TRY to respond to a question. Not here. Not via PM. Completely avoided it.

Which you have every right to do! But then don't say what you just said..and also- what I said in the Regenepure thread!

Einstein...Proxiphen killed Biggie. OBVIOUSLY.

Cassin

Reaction score
618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

Jacob

Reaction score
If you had answered it..you'd just tell me what the answer was. But there was no answer.

Since we're posting pictures..I found out where Prox comes from!

never+give+up.png

Status
Not open for further replies.