Talking About Bdd, This Guy Have It The Worst.

irondude221

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dont worry about finasteride, you probably wont get sides! Even if you do it is reversable. Dont buy into the whole take one pill and get a floppy dick forever nonsense. NW2 is badass, although im not exactly one, my receding points are high and it looks a bit dumb. What type of hair loss do you have? Crown thinning?

Type A hairline recession. I'm approaching this basically.
2a.gif

The entire hairline recedes in unison, not the temples 1st. This is probably the worst type of balding, next to maybe diffuse balding; it looks f*****g stupid, it makes you look old, and not old in a mature masculine way, in more of a creepy 50 year old kinda way.

irondude221

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You want to know what's fun? I was born with that hairline. My hairline is around 3-4 cm higher than it ideally ought to have been.

It's partly why I'm so obsessed with hair and can't afford any further loss.

My nasion to hairline distance is around 10 cm, and at best in my teens it was maybe probably 9.5 cm (going from memory, not at home, can't remeasure now).
View attachment 68284

What does yours measure?

I've had hair anxiety since I was 10 years old. I've hated the wind since my early teens. I've been stuck with wearing my hair down my whole life.

On the bright side, if you stabilize your hairline and have good density, you can always get a forehead reduction for a clean fix. That's what I'm in the process of.

atm I'm 9.5 after recession. Still, my forehead always was neotenous and proportionally too big, even when I was a teen my hairline started after the point where my forehead curved inwards, I also have a pointy 37mm chin, looks completely out of whack.
My hair is still dark and thick so I don't feel too bad, I can still get my ideal forehead by growing the hair out and combing it down and to the side.
Are you taking finasteride?

irondude221

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
iSpxXFnwJh21z.gif

No finasteride doesn't work on me. Neither dutasteride. Click "My Regimen" on my post to the left and you'll see the ridiculous sh*t I'm doing.

That was totally not on purpose, heh.
I'm sorry to hear that, man, hope whatever you're doing works for you. I'm scheduled to meet with a dermatologist tomorrow and I think that's when my finasteride journey will begin. I hope it works without killing my dick.