Taking up smoking to lose weight?

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
kalbo said:
btw, someone mentioned crack as a better way to lose weight but I'm going to one-up him and recommend crystal meth.

Yes but then you lose your teeth as well as your weight, lol.

cuebald

Reaction score
depression keeps me thin

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In 2000:
christian_bale_in_american_psycho.jpg

To this in 2004:
Christian%20Bale%20in%20The%20Machinist.jpg

To this in 2005:
cin_bale.jpg

Apparently all he did was smoke cigarettes and eat an apple or a can of tuna a day to lose weight. That could not in any way be healthy. Notice how this had no effect on his hair. :whistle:

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea silly idea. Having an addictive personality is irrelevant. No one can smoke and not become addicted.

There are lot's of appetite suppressants out there, ones which wouldn't have such negative side effects. Like lung cancer.

I smoke, but I enjoy it. Which is why I do it. I'd feel stupid if I ran everyday and died because I got hit by a bus. Rather then dieing early from complications related to smoking.

CCS

Reaction score
If you just want to lose your appetite, watch two women and a cup every day. It won't give you cancer.

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
CCS said:
If you just want to lose your appetite, watch two women and a cup every day. It won't give you cancer.

You mean watch 'two girls one cup' lol . That will put him off eating all together. How many people have actually seen that video? its revolting.

ali777

Reaction score
decro435 said:
In 2000:

To this in 2004:

To this in 2005:
cin_bale.jpg

Apparently all he did was smoke cigarettes and eat an apple or a can of tuna a day to lose weight. That could not in any way be healthy. Notice how this had no effect on his hair. :whistle:

I can completely relate to that.... not that I was fit to start with, but I lost so much weight in 2007, it was crazy. I lost 25kg in a few months. I smoked, drunk coffee, and sat in front of the computer all day.... Actually, I was looking at some of my work from 2007, some of it isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I thought everything I did back then was useless.

Yeah, smoking and coffee works!!!! But I wouldn't recommend it. That's the biggest problem with smoking, people think they can quit any time they want, but that's just wishful thinking.

It is the most addictive habit ever....

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes smoking is thought to be even more addictive than heroin and thats bad. Its not just physically addictive but mentally too.

CCS

Reaction score
decro435 said:
In 2000:

To this in 2004:

To this in 2005:
cin_bale.jpg

I don't care how much money hollywood offered me, I would never starve myself or put on fat for a movie role. Some of those acters really earn their money.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
I don't care how much money hollywood offered me, I would never starve myself or put on fat for a movie role. Some of those acters really earn their money.
Not even for $million$? CCS I dont think you realise that everyone is getting older and we all die someday there is nothing you can do to stop it.
So you might aswell just live your life because you're fighting a battle against time/nature that you cant win. YOU WILL NEVER BE YOUNG AGAIN !!!