Taking my finasteride on a international flight

Nex

Established Member
Reaction score
All rite, so I will be leaving for Europe soon (Leaving from Toronto, Canada flying into Spain). And I was wondering if I should bring my finasteride, I am worried about them finding it at customs and not knowing what it is. I cut my 1mg finasteride into 0.25 mg (So it might look suspicious) and with English not being the first language of the custom officers in Spain this could cause problems. For instance, they could think it is drugs etc. I do keep them in a prescription pill bottle, that says my name with my doctors name and the king of drug it is (finasteride).

So does anyone think it is a bad idea taking finasteride through customs? Has anyone done it here? I can't see it being too much of a problem I just wanted to make sure...

Edit: I also wanted to know if there is any adverse reaction between finasteride and MDMA. Thanks for your responses.

Rawtashk

Reaction score
If it's in a bottle with your name and the name of the drug, then I wouldn't think that you'd have any problems.

hugeleap

Reaction score
Can you wait to cut it up? That would be better. But either way you're allowed to take prescription drugs on a flight and it's exactly that so there's nothing to worry about. Just be sure to keep it in the bottle with the prescription label.

As for the finasteride/MDMA I highly doubt they interact.

Need4Hair

Reaction score
you said you are going to Spain! so why take finasteride with you when you can buy it from there from any pharmacy without prescription my friend! you can just go and buy any kind of finasteride, proscar etc..