20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
080.jpg

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok so as an actual teen who took finasteride for a year starting at 18, i've come off it for a month and a half just to see what would happen, finasteride definitely was stopping my hair loss. the only real benefit ive noticed coming off it is i actually grow facial hair now. this was my facial hair in december 2021 after not shaving for like a month on finasteride vs now after 3 weeks of growth

1651058936347.png
1651059022930.png

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
basically finasteride is not dangerous for teens that have finished maturation and i still dont regret taking finasteride because it has allowed me to focus on things other than hair loss, but it is kind of dumb to suggest that there is a some arbitrary cut off point in maturation where dht becomes a "trash" hormone, there isn't, basically its very androgenic, and its an individual choice to determine what level of androgenic activity they are happy with

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
ok so as an actual teen who took finasteride for a year starting at 18, i've come off it for a month and a half just to see what would happen, finasteride definitely was stopping my hair loss. the only real benefit ive noticed coming off it is i actually grow facial hair now. this was my facial hair in december 2021 after not shaving for like a month on finasteride vs now after 3 weeks of growth
Yep the argument is pretty much the same, for any medication targeted at cosmetic conditions, the healthy option will always be to don't take them.

But as adult's, the option is in our hands should we so choose.

Its always a fine line between risk and reward much the same as with drugs like Accutane, for some its a life saver and for others the opposite may well be true.

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep the argument is pretty much the same, for any medication targeted at cosmetic conditions, the healthy option will always be to don't take them.

But as adult's, the option is in our hands should we so choose.

Its always a fine line between risk and reward much the same as with drugs like Accutane, for some its a life saver and well for others the opposite may well be true.
yes i agree 100%, its just with finasteride fear mongering to people who are new to hair loss prevents them from looking at their situation objectively. Taking a drug for a cosmetic reason is a completely subjective valuation, it is different to every user. I made my choice, knowing the potential risks of taking finasteride, and I'm glad I had the opportunity to make that decision for myself

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
its just with finasteride fear mongering to people who are new to hair loss prevents them from looking at their situation objectively.
It's usually driven by people who weren't dissuaded by the warnings themselves, and only ceased its use once the side effects became a reality.

So it's more of a 'Do as I say, Not as I do' approach.

Actual objectively towards a treatment shouldn't change just because of a personal bad experience.

If it did there would be no drugs with side effects on the market, and drugs like Accutane wouldn't exist either.

Overall my position is still much the same as yours. I don't think these treatments are good for you.

But its my personal choice what I choose to do with my body,

And whether this sounds harsh or not, Its human nature, so like many others I'm not influenced by people who fall by the wayside.

Last edited:

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
bro drug is like 30 years old at this point, people can make their own decisions without being spammed by ur copypastas
If you want a laugh, go to the search function at the top right and search for the phrase learn the hard way by member Pigeon.

He's spent like 3 years faux threatening people with that phrase going back to April 24 2019,

which is the reason why its referenced in my sig. ;)

Last edited:

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I believe you told me the same thing about a year ago.
Queue the reply that will include one or more of the following terms.

''emotionally invested''

''hormone pills''

''butthurt''

''tranny pill''

''desperate balding guy''

''triggered''

''coping''

Last edited:

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
If anyone wants to see the inner working of a madman having a break down.

go to the search function at the top right and search for those phrases as well by member Pigeon.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
He also like's to repeat over and over ' I don't care what you take'

So I'm sure he's going to prove that by not replying to this thread!

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much longer before I learn the hard way? I believe you told me the same thing about a year ago.
me too brah.... Starting to think the hard way came and went

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-28-04-14-25-218_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-28-04-14-25-218_com.android.chrome.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 63

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
me too brah.... Starting to think the hard way came and went

Yeah same here, the thing is I'm just following his exact advice below. so why is he getting so mad at me?

''But I won't change anyone's mind here so if you think it's worth the risks try it for a long period.''

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone spot the bitterness flowing through this post?

''took it already for 2 years. But yes it did work for hairloss, I had a complete stop of hairloss.''

much-bitterness-i-sense-in-you.jpg

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's because your not emotionally invested enough
I know right..... maybe to be truly 'emotionally invested' you need to invest 5 years telling everybody else how 'emotionally invested' they are.

but then again that might just be a cope.

pigeon.png

Nebula74

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know right..... maybe to be truly 'emotionally invested' you need to spend 5 years telling everybody else how 'emotionally invested' they are.

but then again that might just be a cope.

Sounds like it's the tranny pills of a desperate balding guy speaking to me.

We should make a bingo out of pigeon quotes. But if I lose there's a chance I'll get butthurt

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
We should make a bingo out of pigeon quotes. But if I lose there's a chance I'll get butthurt
TBH I did start to write a glossary cheat sheet of his predictable reply's to help me a year ago. I just never got round to finishing it.

Pigeon's predictable copy and paste put downs.

1)how to respond to anyone older - Call them old man

2)How to respond to anyone who comments on one of his posts - Call them Butthurt

3)How to respond to anyone who quotes something he has said - call them false assumptions

4)How to respond to anyone who has stabilized his hair loss for decades- call them fina copers and tell them to keep coping

5)how to respond to someone who has no noticeable side effects: tell them the truth gets to you sooner or later.

6)how to respond to somebody who realizes Pigeon is still balding: tell them they ONLY care about their hair and not their health.

7) how to respond to people who take 5-Ari's long term : call them lunatics

8)how to respond to somebody who still takes finasteride despite his warning: tell them they are on tranny pills

9)how to respond to anyone who questions his opinion about finasteride: tell them to keep defending your favorite hormone pills with your life.

10)how to respond to anyone without ed: tell them they don't use their dick anyway

11)how to respond when anyone says the truth he doesn't like: tell them they are entertaining or amusing

12) how to respond to anyone one who thinks 5-Ari' work: tell them to enjoy chemical castration

13)how to respond to people who have taken 5-Ari' short term with no side effects: tell them long term they will get side effects.

14)how to respond to people who have taken 5-Ari' long term with no side effects: avoid
answering

15)how to respond to anyone who questions his authority: tell them they will learn the hard way.

16)how to respond to anyone who writes long posts like this: tell them they are triggered

repeat over and over until people get bored replying.

Last edited: