taking finasteride abroad

Thisisme373

Established Member
Reaction score
hi im going on holiday to spain in september just wondering will i have any trouble bringing my finasteride tablets?

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Cassin said:
take a vacation from treatments as well

:shock:

Id be more likely to forget my wife (if i was married) than to forget my finasteride tablets! They are my babies :woot:

Dude you will be fine just make sure you keep it unopened in its original packets and put it inside your suitcase and NOT in your hand luggage, because this is likely to be searched and you may have to explain what the hell it is...which could be :$

Thisisme373

Established Member
Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
Cassin said:
take a vacation from treatments as well

:shock:

Id be more likely to forget my wife (if i was married) than to forget my finasteride tablets! They are my babies :woot:

Dude you will be fine just make sure you keep it unopened in its original packets and put it inside your suitcase and NOT in your hand luggage, because this is likely to be searched and you may have to explain what the hell it is...which could be :$

hey so if i put it in my suitcase theres no prob?

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Yeh man no problems at all. Just slide them into one of the side pockets of your suitcase. Then check your big case in. Make sure the finasteride is in its original packet just in case. But you won't have any problems. I didn't.

fightDHT

Reaction score
there is nothing wrong with taking a break if there is a good enough reason to do so....going on a vacation is not a pressing reason to take a break...not worth the risk imo...

Thisisme373

Established Member
Reaction score
fightDHT said:
there is nothing wrong with taking a break if there is a good enough reason to do so....going on a vacation is not a pressing reason to take a break...not worth the risk imo...

i know that, im not looking to take a break from medication just worried about taking the pills incase it causes a problem at the airport, i dont want to look a fool infront of all my mates who btw dont know im taking finasteride, doubt they even know what it is.

fightDHT

Reaction score
i know...but i agree that a couple of packs wont cause ur bags to be digged into....and good thing ur friends might not know what it is...just make something up and b ready just in case...but i m sure u wont b even asked...i have brought lots of tablets in international flights and not once did they come out...just make sure u keep em in the check in luggage and not in ur carry-on-board bags...

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Well if its proscar you just tell them its to shrink the prostate! (which is true) Thats slightly better than saying its for my male pattern baldness :woot: