Taking Female Hormones and male pattern baldness

Vega

Reaction score
does anyone know what effect it would have to take feminizing homones, similar to those taken by transsexuals on male pattern baldness? obviously you'd grow tits etc but would it stop male pattern baldness?? has anyone tried?

G

Karate_Kev said:
does anyone know what effect it would have to take feminizing homones, similar to those taken by transsexuals on male pattern baldness? obviously you'd grow tits etc but would it stop male pattern baldness?? has anyone tried?

Look-up GeminiX on this site and you will find out.

It looks like it may well work but you will be guaranteed breasts, a redundant pecker and the voice of a choirboy.

GeminiX

Reaction score
neiltom88 said:
Look-up GeminiX on this site and you will find out.

It looks like it may well work but you will be guaranteed breasts, a redundant pecker and the voice of a choirboy.

Actually, the voice takes dozens of hours of work with a speech therapist and a year or two of practice... The rest is correct though, hehe

D

P.S. You forgot to mention silky smooth skin ;-)

GeminiX

Reaction score
Kev, there are several ways to introduce estrogens into your body. I personally have just switched from pills to patches, and you can also get them as a fortnightly injection.

BUT, don't even consider them unless you want to take on the effects they will have on your body, seriously, things change fast!

To be honest, I'm not convinced it's the hormones that are helping my hair, it's more likely the anti-androgen I take, Androcur (It's nasty, and is illegal in the USA).

Either way, unlike finasteride, nizoral, dutasteride etc., the effects of my regimen are pretty much permanent. After not much more than six months to a year you will pretty much lose the ability to maintain and obtain an erection, develop breasts, become sterile, lose most of your body hair and burst into tears at anything! (I spilled cornflakes earlier, cried for 10 mins!!).

If there is more to your request than just hair loss, then feel free to contact me directly (I'll help you in any way I can), but please don't even think about hormones for treating hair loss.

D

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GeminiX said:
Kev, there are several ways to introduce estrogens into your body. I personally have just switched from pills to patches, and you can also get them as a fortnightly injection.

BUT, don't even consider them unless you want to take on the effects they will have on your body, seriously, things change fast!

To be honest, I'm not convinced it's the hormones that are helping my hair, it's more likely the anti-androgen I take, Androcur (It's nasty, and is illegal in the USA).

Either way, unlike finasteride, nizoral, dutasteride etc., the effects of my regimen are pretty much permanent. After not much more than six months to a year you will pretty much lose the ability to maintain and obtain an erection, develop breasts, become sterile, lose most of your body hair and burst into tears at anything! (I spilled cornflakes earlier, cried for 10 mins!!).

If there is more to your request than just hair loss, then feel free to contact me directly (I'll help you in any way I can), but please don't even think about hormones for treating hair loss.

D

Are u a transexual?

GeminiX

Reaction score
Yes :)

D

Vega

Reaction score
Geminix: i hope you dont mind but i sent you a private message to ask you some questions - is that ok?

GeminiX

Reaction score
chewbaca said:
so when are u intend into turning a man? is it possible?

Karate_Kev said:
Geminix: i hope you dont mind but i sent you a private message to ask you some questions - is that ok?

Chewbaca: I was born male (ish), I'm undergoing treatment to become female.

Karate_Kev: No problem at all, I'll look right now :)

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GeminiX no offence meant but i would like to know if u turn into a male again is it ever possible, if it is, will male pattern baldness strike again?

GeminiX

Reaction score
At the moment, most of the effects of the hormones would reverse to some dergree, though some changes are permanent.

My body hair and libido would return (ugh), but other changes are permanent, breast development would reduce but not a lot, and the new "bits" like milk glands etc. would stay too; also I would almost certainly remain sterile.

My hair loss would simply revert to where it was 18 months ago, but would now look silly as I recently had hair transplant to give me a feminie hairline.

(And feel free to ask anything. I won't be offended by any questions anyone has :) )

D

GeminiX

Reaction score
What is a "ts" supposed to look like then?

D

lossing my hair

Established Member
Reaction score
well, the ts i seen actually look like females. on AOL before, i was chatting with one for about 1 week with out knowing sh*t. after seeing many pics of her and friends i didn't know that she was a ts. the b*tch looked hotter than many female i seen. end of story after she told me i stopped chatting with her because just the thought she had a d*ck turned me off, even though she looked like a hot female. if you feel your a ts i respect that. everybody has the right to their own life and choices.

GeminiX

Reaction score
*sigh*

I'm pre-transition; I make no attempt to look female at the moment (Quite a few things to get in place first). Also, I'm guessing the person you were speaking to was probably a fair bit younger and so the effects of testosterone on her body have been more easily reversed and altered by the female hormones.

On a side note, this forum is a good place for me to get brought down to earth. Blokes in general are quite blunt when it comes to transgender issues, so I take all the "feedback" as constructive :)

D

P.S. Most transsexuals have a vaginoplasty, though there are a few who chose not to.

Vega

Reaction score
geminiX: bit late this question i know, but what is the dosage of androcur that you're taking??

drinkrum

Reaction score
GeminiX said:
*sigh*

I'm pre-transition; I make no attempt to look female at the moment (Quite a few things to get in place first). Also, I'm guessing the person you were speaking to was probably a fair bit younger and so the effects of testosterone on her body have been more easily reversed and altered by the female hormones.

On a side note, this forum is a good place for me to get brought down to earth. Blokes in general are quite blunt when it comes to transgender issues, so I take all the "feedback" as constructive :)

D

P.S. Most transsexuals have a vaginoplasty, though there are a few who chose not to.

Gem --

You say you were born "male(ish)" --- were you born a hermaphrodite then? It's very interesting also to note that even at your age and level of development, introducing female hormones causes you to develop milk glands, etc.! Have you considered a vaginoplasty or castration?

D.

GeminiX

Reaction score
Karate_Kev said:
geminiX: bit late this question i know, but what is the dosage of androcur that you're taking??

75mg daily

drinkrum said:
Gem --

You say you were born "male(ish)" --- were you born a hermaphrodite then? It's very interesting also to note that even at your age and level of development, introducing female hormones causes you to develop milk glands, etc.! Have you considered a vaginoplasty or castration?

Yeah, getting "the works" done in time, though that's a couple of years off.

My gender at birth was a little ambiguous, though mostly male (physically at least).

D