Taking Estradiol (Estrogen) for male pattern baldness, is it safe?

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read estrogen can regrow dormant hair follicles. Would microdosing on a small amount work without side effects? Thx.

Last edited:

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bump?

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Microdosing likely won't help your issue and in the worst case scenario could actually make things worse because hormones are incredibly fickle. You would have to take a proper high-dose meant for transgender women, which isn't as bad as many would assume, but you would definitely experience side effects.

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. Unless you want to become a freak of nature
I am a freak of nature just by being autistic & norwood 4, at least in how everyone else treats & interacts with me. I feel like I have nothing to lose at this point.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. If you take Estradiol you will shut down your HPTA and end up with no Testosterone production and will feel like sh*t. Utter depression.

What you want to use is Alfa-Estradiol topically which is a weaker form of Estradiol and quite effective when used both with Finasteride or Dutasteride.

It work's as a local 5AR inhibitor and it also aromatizes free test on your scalp to estradiol so many people use it specially in Germany as first line of treatment.

Do not take oral Estradiol.

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No. If you take Estradiol you will shut down your HPTA and end up with no Testosterone production and will feel like sh*t. Utter depression.

Already feel like sh*t & been in depression for years because of male pattern baldness. Finasteride for past 6 years, hasn't done anything.
What you want to use is Alfa-Estradiol topically which is a weaker form of Estradiol and quite effective when used both with Finasteride or Dutasteride.

It work's as a local 5AR inhibitor and it also aromatizes free test on your scalp to estradiol so many people use it specially in Germany as first line of treatment.

Is there any more cheaper alternative? Why is it like $100 for a simple topical? Seems like a scam.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am a freak of nature just by being autistic & norwood 4, at least in how everyone else treats & interacts with me. I feel like I have nothing to lose at this point.
You are going to be a real freak of nature when you don’t look male or female

bsmith

My Regimen
Reaction score
I used topical estrogen for hair loss briefly, but I was paranoid about using it. My doctor's were very much against it, so I only used it a month.

subsidence82

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine castration to control hair loss. Because that’s essentially what taking female hormones do to a male.

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Estradiol is the ultimate solution for mbp and yet has the most unavoidable side effects unfortunately .

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used topical estrogen for hair loss briefly, but I was paranoid about using it. My doctor's were very much against it, so I only used it a month.

Topical Estrogen or Alfa Estradiol?
Not the same thing, completely different outcomes.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Already feel like sh*t & been in depression for years because of male pattern baldness. Finasteride for past 6 years, hasn't done anything.

Is there any more cheaper alternative? Why is it like $100 for a simple topical? Seems like a scam.

Liposomes are not cheap and neither is Alfa Estradiol.

How is it a scam if they are telling you the price in advance, wtf.

Aqalp

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Imagine castration to control hair loss. Because that’s essentially what taking female hormones do to a male.
I'm already messing w/ hormones taking Finasteride.

Mustang

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you guys are confusing Beta Estradiol with Alfa Estradiol ...