Taking Estradiol/Estriol to raise E2 without feminising properties - possible?

3812shogun

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

First post here but long time lurker, great to have this community. The Norwood reaper is basically at my doorstep and my hair is pretty messed up right now with massive diffuse thinning. I think one big part behind it could be my e2 levels. I've had 4+ blood tests done which show that my e2 is crashed and I've also been having some urinary problems where I need to frequently urinate. My body feel like it can't hold onto water anymore and water retention is also one aspect that estradiol has a part to play in. I'm contemplating trying to raise my estradiol by taking a low dosage but I don't know what the threshold would be without the feminisation. I'd really appreciate it if anyone has any input on this.

Thanks.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

First post here but long time lurker, great to have this community. The Norwood reaper is basically at my doorstep and my hair is pretty messed up right now with massive diffuse thinning. I think one big part behind it could be my e2 levels. I've had 4+ blood tests done which show that my e2 is crashed and I've also been having some urinary problems where I need to frequently urinate. My body feel like it can't hold onto water anymore and water retention is also one aspect that estradiol has a part to play in. I'm contemplating trying to raise my estradiol by taking a low dosage but I don't know what the threshold would be without the feminisation. I'd really appreciate it if anyone has any input on this.

Thanks.
Hello!

If you want to avoid feminization you could use a small 1-2mg dose of Estradiol, topically on your scalp would be good for hair. You could also try a more risky route of HRT cycles, with normal doses but with breaks between cycles. This does apparently have a good effect on slowing down/avoiding feminization. Here is a link to a thread where the OP describes this approach :

Good luck!

MrOscar

My Regimen
Reaction score
1-2 mg is not a small E2 dose. By assuming 10 to 20% of systemic delivery, with 1-2 mg, the range of the amount delivered would be 100 to 400 mcg/day, vs the 40-50 mcg produced daily by a male.
A small dose is few mcg order of magnitude.

Solxama

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1-2 mg is not a small E2 dose. By assuming 10 to 20% of systemic delivery, with 1-2 mg, the range of the amount delivered would be 100 to 400 mcg/day, vs the 40-50 mcg produced daily by a male.
A small dose is few mcg order of magnitude.
It still won't do much feminization without an anti androgen. That's why I consider it small as monotherapy.

John DeFOOL

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No better way to know than rubbing it on your scalp NOW! if you don’t do it NOW YOU ARE A LEECH. Let’s get a group buy going. I can ask my wife for her birth control estradiol and I’ll report back l