Taking a Break From Propecia

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Been taking it since 2004, was wondering. I want to take a break from it, what do you guys think? Was thinking of taking a week break to see if my libido recovers. Thoughts? What would happen if I stop and then start again?

maximiliandreams

Established Member
Reaction score
if you have regrowth from it or you maintain..it's a bad idea imo

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I know, but my lack of sex drive is killing me man. My sperm is watery, I just want this to recover. 2 weeks shouldn't be a big deal right?

maximiliandreams

Established Member
Reaction score
Well,ok 2 weeks is not something unreal ..but when you start it again your sperm will be again watery right?.. so what's the point of stopping it ? can you get the wood on?

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Brasileirao said:
I know, but my lack of sex drive is killing me man. My sperm is watery, I just want this to recover. 2 weeks shouldn't be a big deal right?

did you have any regrowth during those 8 years? If you think that Propecia stopped working for you and it's best to just stop taking it then you're way wrong.

Chris87

Established Member
Reaction score
So has your libido been low for 7 years? How old are you? Can you still get it up no problem? I wouldnt see the point in stopping 2 weeks...its just going to go back to the way it is now when you get back on finasteride. 2 weeks may not even be enough time for everything to recover.

Also, you have sides..and have put up with them for almost a freakin decade? If the sides bother you that much you should just get off finasteride