Takin Dutasteride 2.5mg Azwel??? Show Yourselves

zayin

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you know where your friend order ***-J9? Was it Cayman chemicals? I want to try it.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
cant say mutch about it for now

seek on google....

its verry hard to find , but its possible , cant say more for the moment
i can say its 100% the real deal

zayin

Established Member
Reaction score
Why not? The more people try it, the more feedback...and then we'll know whether it works. Perhaps we should set up a group of people who try it, stay in contact and evaluate the effectiveness after 6 months or so. Are you willing to share your source off this board by emailing me?

Way2Young

Reaction score
Ma nipples feel abit heavy could be beacuse ive been eating alot most probley a side effect though, i wonder if i started working out i could get rid of this

on_a_plain

Reaction score
wow! :woot: suicide!

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
looks like start of gyno 2 me...

because your overdosing on duta , good chanse ones you get bigger breasts that you quit...

KP211

Established Member
Reaction score
was thinking of taking avodart .05mg once a week because they say that it stays in yours system for 240hrs to minimize sides going to start next week was on propecia for seven years every day quit due to it crushing my libido

G k

Established Member
Reaction score
dutasteride takes a while to get out of your system. I believe it takes a month. If you are experiencing gyno, you should really cut back or quit now.

Way2Young said:
Ma nipples feel abit heavy could be beacuse ive been eating alot most probley a side effect though, i wonder if i started working out i could get rid of this

ddongkko21

Reaction score
way2young,
i see where you are coming from.. it's almost like all or nothing/ do or die kind of thing. however, like you said, you are still way too young. 20? what if this works but the effect diminishes around yr4 or 5? this is why it's smart to start with mild (I guess i could say that finasteride is milder than dutasteride, no?) stuff then move up. same with the doses too.
I personally don't think it's too late to switch to finasteride. and see what happens after a yr or so. whatever you do, be consistant and goodluck.

G k

Established Member
Reaction score
LakerFan21 said:
way2young,
i see where you are coming from.. it's almost like all or nothing/ do or die kind of thing. however, like you said, you are still way too young. 20? what if this works but the effect diminishes around yr4 or 5? this is why it's smart to start with mild (I guess i could say that finasteride is milder than dutasteride, no?) stuff then move up. same with the doses too.
I personally don't think it's too late to switch to finasteride. and see what happens after a yr or so. whatever you do, be consistant and goodluck.

If he's getting gyno now, he won't last. The estrogen dominence will get worse and more sides will occur.

All he can do now is quit and wait til everything subsides, then he may try again on some half dose finasteride or soemthing.

Jumping into dutasteride is not a good idea, unless you want to become a woman with a beautiful head of hair lol...