Takashi Tsuji's Book (30 April 2017) : Organ Regeneration Based On Developmental Biology

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone :)

I don't know if you have seen this book called "Organ Regeneration Based on Developmental Biology". The Author is Takashi Tsuji.

source: http://www.springer.com/gp/book/9789811037665
upload_2017-4-18_15-32-20.png

And the study called " Functional Hair Follicle Regeneration by the Rearrangement of Stem Cells."
Abstract
Hair follicles develop from the ectoderm in embryos and cyclically regenerate using proper spatiotemporal signaling molecules, which are conserved in organogenesis during adulthood. Previously, we demonstrated that bioengineered hair follicle germs could regenerate functional hair follicles via a three-dimensional cell manipulation technique, which we named the "organ germ method ." We could also regulate the type of hair follicle and pigmentation with correct structures by rearranging the source of the cells. In this article, we describe a detailed protocol for the regeneration of functional hair follicles and their stem cell niches by the rearrangement of embryonic or adult hair follicle-derived epithelial and mesenchymal cells.

source : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28361314

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
Functional Hair Follicle Regeneration by the Rearrangement of Stem Cells :

I uploaded the PDF (13 pages )

Preview
upload_2017-4-18_16-36-51.png

Attachments

• Functional Hair Follicle Regeneration by the Rearrangement of Stem Cells.pdf.pdf
    2.5 MB · Views: 330

Baldybald1

Established Member
Reaction score
What a self confidence he has !!! I think he made it, he did make it possible to cure that nightmare .
Thanks noisette for the link, you are doing great job for us

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
Same photos from previous study?

Sorry :) Yes
The date of this study is 2012.

(exactly the same) that I forgot to post it the link (thank you to ask this)

Volume 1597 of the series Methods in Molecular Biology pp 117-134

Date: 31 March 2017

Functional Hair Follicle Regeneration by the Rearrangement of Stem Cells

• Kyosuke Asakawa
  • , Koh-ei Toyoshima
  • , Takashi Tsuji
Get Access
Abstract
Hair follicles develop from the ectoderm in embryos and cyclically regenerate using proper spatiotemporal signaling molecules, which are conserved in organogenesis during adulthood. Previously, we demonstrated that bioengineered hair follicle germs could regenerate functional hair follicles via a three-dimensional cell manipulation technique, which we named the “organ germ method .” We could also regulate the type of hair follicle and pigmentation with correct structures by rearranging the source of the cells. In this article, we describe a detailed protocol for the regeneration of functional hair follicles and their stem cell niches by the rearrangement of embryonic or adult hair follicle-derived epithelial and mesenchymal cells.

upload_2017-4-18_18-44-6.png

Last edited:

H

Reaction score
How would Tsujis method fair against retrograde alopecia?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to get the book, soak the pages in 70% ethanol and peppermint oil, then apply them to my bald areas overnight. I'm confident that is the cure.

I think you need to add some propylene glycol, or the penetration will be crap and dry out too quickly.

H

Reaction score
Just as well as it would against normal Androgenetic Alopecia
Well that's good I dunno the difference between Retrograde, DUPA, and telogen effluvium regarding thinning on the sides/donor area but i have noticed more and more the hair above my ears is extremely thin. I got to thinking maybe I won't have any donor hair to work with although to my knowledge the back is fine and thick as ever just the sides and top are really sparse now. I mean the top is to be expected but the sides are strange...

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well that's good I dunno the difference between Retrograde, DUPA, and telogen effluvium regarding thinning on the sides/donor area but i have noticed more and more the hair above my ears is extremely thin. I got to thinking maybe I won't have any donor hair to work with although to my knowledge the back is fine and thick as ever just the sides and top are really sparse now. I mean the top is to be expected but the sides are strange...
they can always find some healthy hairs to clone.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean is it an old book or did it just come out this year? Like will it have new information?
It's new. Basically all the new studies by riken's organ regeneration lab (or sth like that won't bother to double check)

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice hopefully some news on cultivation. When will u have it by?
Noisette said in a few days. Me, never cause I'm still in uni and broke :p
Also, it doesn't look like it contains anything about cultivation. It's very similar to their previous hair study and I'm curious to see what's really new in this study cause so far I don't get it.

Noisette

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody

I know this is not a good thing to share an e-book (pdf) and if I do that, I will take the risk to be banned.

I will share it just a chapter here (HTT forum without the approval of the admin, and on my own responsability). I do that for our community and for those of you who can't buy it.

If you look on the Table of contents, you can see there is just one chapter dedicated to Hair follicle Regeneration ;) The chapter 6.

So keep an eye and enjoy it :) :)

upload_2017-4-21_15-46-44.png

@Swoop @InBeforeTheCure @nhlpro11 @Baldybald1 @hairblues @kiwipilu (please wake up bro ;) ) @That Guy @Xaser94

Attachments

• Chapter 6 - Functional Hair Follicle Regeneration.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 527

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everybody

I know this is not a good thing to share an e-book (pdf) and if I do that, I will take the risk to be banned.

I will share it just a chapter here (HTT forum without the approval of the admin, and on my own responsability). I do that for our community and for those of you who can't buy it.

If you look on the Table of contents, you can see there is just one chapter dedicated to Hair follicle Regeneration ;) The chapter 6.

View attachment 52268

@Swoop @InBeforeTheCure @nhlpro11 @Baldybald1 @hairblues @kiwipilu (please wake up bro ;) ) @That Guy @Xaser94

wow thank you man

RegenWaiting

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everybody

View attachment 52268

#solidarity

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok so I don't see anything new in this one. Other than that it's nice to see years of research around the world come together.
Next stop, world hair congress