System Frontline Lift Problem Solved For Good

Yagami

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

Those who are following my journey know that I had big problems with almost instant frontline lift during my first weeks. It was something that drove crazy at first and I think that I solved this.

I realized that when detaching my system I used c-22 to clean the glue residue, but what I wasn't doing is washing the system with soap. Even after cleaning the system with shampoo it's still greasy which prevent the glue from doing its job, hence the lifting hours after attaching.

So if you are a new here and struggling with the same problem, after using c-22 you have to use a dishwasher soap to clean it, Some here advice Dawn, but I'm using the one I have in my kitchen and it works great.

Now my system stays attached for a whole week, I still have to do some touchups here and then but it's exactly what I was looking for.

Just my 2 cents.

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info...question though when you only reglue the front part...do you wash it then too? Easy to wash the whole piece when completely detached, but what about the mid week frontal reglue. ? I have been using 99 alcohol to clean base before reattaching...maybe not the best technique

matt0135

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info...question though when you only reglue the front part...do you wash it then too? Easy to wash the whole piece when completely detached, but what about the mid week frontal reglue. ? I have been using 99 alcohol to clean base before reattaching...maybe not the best technique

That's what I use, although I find I barely need to clean that much as the lace release leaves the glue/tape on my head.