System Feels A Little Off At Times Anyone Get This?

Nostab2

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Once every few bonds I get a little off feeling with the system. Like it's not as comfortable or normal feeling as other bonds. I can only speculate that it was not done 100% correctly. Like this time it is to the right to much by just 1/8 th inch. Once in a while I wont stretch enough and I feel movement in some areas. Most bonds are normal feeling, but can these little micro differences make that big a difference? Anyone notice a difference between bonds?

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
Once every few bonds I get a little off feeling with the system. Like it's not as comfortable or normal feeling as other bonds. I can only speculate that it was not done 100% correctly. Like this time it is to the right to much by just 1/8 th inch. Once in a while I wont stretch enough and I feel movement in some areas. Most bonds are normal feeling, but can these little micro differences make that big a difference? Anyone notice a difference between bonds?
No Notice between which bonds i have used, but i have definately noticed a different feeling of security or tension on my system depending on how i placed it... i did a tape attachement in the front for the first time after only ever using ghostbond , and it was so tight ( i assume i pulled it alittle too much before laying it ) and it felt horrible.. i had to lift it the next day and redo it .. and then it was fine.. :)

George Hen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Absolutely. I do all the maintenance myself and, honestly, a couple of mm difference in placement can be like night and day.

take the hairline:

you don’t want it too far forward because it’ll look ridiculous and unnatural if you have such a strong hairline so far forward.

but a couple of mm too far back and suddenly it looks like you’re receding again which makes wearing a system seem pointless.

ive come to accept that some refits will be better than others. I try to minimise the range in which things can go wrong so that, even if my refit isn’t perfect, it’s still passable.