Switching From Minoxidil 10% To 5% (alcohol Base Vs Liposomal Base) For Topical finasteride.

Shubham23

Reaction score
I am currently using Minoxidil 10% from past 2 years with very poor results or if no results. I have lost my hairline and a lot hair density from the baseline 2 years ago. So I have to decided to add topical finasteride in my regimen.

I have currently 2 options:

1. 10% Minoxidil with Finasteride with alcohol base carrier. ( Morr-F)

2. 5% Minoxidil with Finasteride with Liposomal as base carrier.
I have read that finasteride effectiveness is much better with a liposomal as a carrier. And topical finasteride is not a better choice with alochol base.

But I have doubts if switching from 10% to 5% minoxidil will be a good idea???

So please advise me which one should I go for.

Shubham23

Reaction score
Curious to know when you’re getting the 5% with liposomal carrier

I am actually from India. And there is a local pharma company that has recently launched it. However the company does not have a wide presence online. And they do not make 10% solution with lipo base. I will link you to the product.

So what is basically liposomal. Is it kind of oil based material?? Will that make your hair super dry like alochol??

Do you think going from 10% minoxidil to 5% would be good idea??

Product is F-Trichosure
http://www.fluencepharma.in/product/f-trichosure/

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am actually from India. And there is a local pharma company that has recently launched it. However the company does not have a wide presence online. And they do not make 10% solution with lipo base. I will link you to the product.

So what is basically liposomal. Is it kind of oil based material?? Will that make your hair super dry like alochol??

Do you think going from 10% minoxidil to 5% would be good idea??

Product is F-Trichosure
http://www.fluencepharma.in/product/f-trichosure/

Where did you originally get the 10%? Local pharmacy or ordered online?