switching from finasteride to dutast

nawlins99

Reaction score
hi all...for 3 yrs, about, ive used finasteride, 1mg/day. cant say ive seen much of a difference -looks like the same amounts of hair fall to the ground and definitely no regrowth. i dont think, however, ive seen MORE fallout. its about the same. im thinking of switching to dutast. is it worth it? should i? ive heard dutast is not healthy for you whereas finasteride is not BAD for you. any suggestions. oh , this yr i added minoxidil to my regimine. thanks all

G

there's nothing unhealthy about duprost, dutas, dutagen, or avodart, or any other oral dutasteride pill out there. it's a stronger 5ar inhibitor than finasteride that blocks some type I as well as way more type II. People typically see more regrowth on it compared to finasteride and way less hair falling out.

Sean68

Reaction score
yeah its worth a go, especially if you didnt have any sides on finasteride,if you get any you can always switch back

nawlins99

Reaction score
right now im buying finasteride from 4 corners pharm, its really cheap...you guy have any hints as to where to get dutasteride? or avodart,etc? best bang and supply for my buck? really appreciated. oh, and how have your results been...ok?

Sean68

Reaction score
well i got mine from inhousepharmacy.com - dutas.its too early to tell really.i started on one a day but noticed a bit of a reduction in my....urges so ive started every other day.at least its a good pointer that the dutas is real.

nawlins99

Reaction score
thanks for the info...ive seen on here that most people take .5 mg/day...can anyone comment on that? thatll be $40/month if im correct thru inhousepharmacy.com...does that sound correct?thanks again