switched from Propecia to Cipla

fifty

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, 2 weeks ago I switched from Propecia to Cipla fincar (from medicinedrugstore) cut into 1/5ths. I recently noticed a big increase in libido (it had been very suppressed while on Propecia) and I've noticed lots of small 1/2" hairs coming out when I comb my hair.

I've been on finasteride for about 7 months now. I'm getting worried the Cipla stuff I got is not legit. I'm thinking about going back to Propecia since I still have 2 months prescription left. After that I may go with Proscar from http://www.qhi.co.uk/.

What do you guys think?

Lxxy

Reaction score
hm this site iy very cheap avodart 90 tabs 180€ <<< wow
do u take fina bevor meal? thats important when u are on cipla best to do is to takle ti in the morning bevor breakfast
there are often posts that cipla stuff is sh*t *g*
cya

drinkrum

Reaction score
I've mentioned this before, and it's happening again so I'm gonna mention it.

Last week I switched from Merck Propecia 1 mg to Merck Proscar, split into 4ths. I noticed a better libido -- a substantial change. No increase in hair fallout yet. This is definitely not in my head as this is the 3rd time it has happened and I am pretty scientific. What the hell is going on?

Bryan, any idea? Anyone?

D.

Redbone

Reaction score
I think you have been drinking to much rum. Seriously how could it change? It is the exact same medication in different doses.