switch

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
They say (and I don't know how accurate this statement is) that a daily application of Tricomin Therapy Serum can help alleviate or perhaps even keep the shed away.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
yea i was on liquid mino 5% regaine and kirkland for about 12 months or so

started on the foam 3 months back and shed at one month mark,think its kinda slowed down now but it made a difference,the top def got thinner and the hairline lost minaturised hairs that had been there for ages,still a shed is good and i say stick with it,and ride out the shed

dont worry man,it will all be worth it

are you on a dht inhibitor?

just read ya post again,and i say def get on propecia as well as minoxidil

i shed a little from the liquid minoxidil but saw regrowth about 3/4 months later so with the giant foam shed im hoping to see big regrowth

Jm0311

Reaction score
ive been using Tricomin spray for a few months now. so im gonna hop on rogaine foam here too. most likely no shed will happen...yay

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
ive been using Tricomin spray for a few months now. so im gonna hop on rogaine foam here too. most likely no shed will happen...yay

I started spectral dnc (2x daily) 1 1/2 weeks ago. No shed (also been on tricomin). Hope it stays that way. I don't have anything to spare :)

barcafan

Reaction score
Just keep at it! if you stick to it and ride it out your hair *WILL* become better in the end.

jcinzano

Reaction score
i hear you

i was on liquid (as well as propecia and tricomin) for many years. basically good for maintaining hair, but last year started to lose ground.

i switched from liquid to foam in morning, liquid at night on Nov. 19. experienced a bad shed.

then in Feb i switched to foam in morning AND evening, then added spectral DNC right before bed. so 3x a day application (if anybody knows for sure if 3x is a bad thing, let me know, please)

now my hairline looks the worst its ever been. i do see lots o' tiny hairs right now, which is giving me some fresh hope, but most of them are a few milimeters behind my current hairline, so wondering if that means further recession

at the end of the day, i don't have verdict on the foam. but i'm sticking with it because (1) it's only been 3.5 months, which really isn't enough time for a firm verdict and (2) most of that time i was mixing it up with foam and liqud, which might muddy things