Survey - NO NOT FOR YOU!

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I made this survey monkey survey.

I really want to get this around as much as humanly possible so Im PLEADING for everyones help.
Consider it ma berfday present.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CZ7MNJV

Im not trying to hurt feelings or state obvious things but I think most "surveys" are done wrong.

They give the women both too many options but also place them on the spot. Woman do not want to be "known" as shallow, they see that as a male feature even though they know its both.

By making this fully anonymous and ONLY multiple choice Im hoping to get a more legit set of answers.

thanks

Teardrop

Reaction score
Sounds like a good way to make you feel like crap about yourself. What other purpose will this poll serve?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
OMFG, dude seriously, IM THE ONLY ONE who will see the results. If they are not good I wont realease them to you or you dont have to see them.

You will only feel bad if YOU feel bad.

Teardrop

Reaction score
OMFG, dude seriously, IM THE ONLY ONE who will see the results. If they are not good I wont realease them to you or you dont have to see them.

You will only feel bad if YOU feel bad.
I'm not balding.

I'm just worried you'll use the results to further use balding as a crutch in life.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not balding.

I'm just worried you'll use the results to further use balding as a crutch in life.

you lost me. are you a guy?
Then you wont be taking it.... I just want some results
Right now its even so its no big deal. then dont pass it on if your not curious, others may.

Teardrop

Reaction score
you lost me. are you a guy?
Then you wont be taking it.... I just want some results
Right now its even so its no big deal. then dont pass it on if your not curious, others may.
Yeah I'm a guy.

your choice, although I don't see what it's gonna do for you.

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I'm a guy.

your choice, although I don't see what it's gonna do for you.

Who knows what it will do. It will give me some answers. It will be a full anonymous survey. I honestly have my own opinions formed already which are very hard to change so the answers will honestly do nothing emotionally to or for me.
Its just simply for researchs sake is all.

verysad

Reaction score
happy birthday.. but i hope my answers does not disappoint you.

things to clarify:

at the bar i will choose the guy with hair the guy i am having a crush on has hair by the way - sorry but this is my opinion since you made a survey and you are looking for honest answers. sorry if it hurts your feelings..

would i ever choose a guy who is balding? - Why not? if he is bald fat and ugly.. ok too.. he must be rich... sorry again if i hurt you since you are set up a survey asking for honest opinions. i have to be honest i guess.. sorry again..

happy birthday..