Surprise: new and promising product coming in 2007.

Far Too Young

Established Member
Reaction score
It's been tested in the Middle East for 10-15 years, and we haven't heard a damned thing about it until the year before it is released. This is gonna be bullshit.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol,

Optimistic does not = gullible

I am very optimistic, but also reasonable. There are tons of lotion and potion scams around and i'm not gonna fall for them. I don't want you to fall for them either. I'm tired of sick bastards preying on people who are suffering with hairloss or worse diseases like cancer.

Anyways, there is tons of hope in hair multiplication. In five years I bet hair cloning is available and in ten a well developed technique. Intercytex got a 1.8 million dollar grant to COMMERICALIZE hair cloning with robotics and that is huge.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
Optimist said:
Lol,

Optimistic does not = gullible

I am very optimistic, but also reasonable. There are tons of lotion and potion scams around and i'm not gonna fall for them. I don't want you to fall for them either. I'm tired of sick bastards preying on people who are suffering with hairloss or worse diseases like cancer.

Anyways, there is tons of hope in hair multiplication. In five years I bet hair cloning is available and in ten a well developed technique. Intercytex got a 1.8 million dollar grant to COMMERICALIZE hair cloning with robotics and that is huge.

very cool, do you have any links to this regarding intercytex?

thanks.

michael barry

Reaction score
This is horseshiiiiiit and I can tell you why.

Guys, they are making the patent application process part of the marketing loop to fool sophisticated hairloss-watchers. They are claiming huge things in the patent and saying a man has regrown a ton of hair with it. Wonderful isn't it?

Except where are his fuuuuking pictures?

Put yourself in a patent applicants position. If you fixed up a potion and tested it on five people for baldness and they regrew a bunch of hair, would you not take tons of before and after pictures of them and post them all over the damned place?????

Wouldn't the men who went from NW4 to NW2 with pretty good hair again be all to happy to appear on YouTube telling the world about their new hair and appear with full facial photos? I bet they would.

Be leery of whoever is behind this scam just putting three or four men on the big three and whatever else and claiming whatever regrowth they get is because of this indication...........

The reason Im SURE that this is a scam is the PRICE. FIVE HUNDRED BUCKS for a year's "supply". They are using this bullshiiiiiiit patent to try and get you to pay for the first year of this snake oil. The scam will be over in one year as the big wave of people who tried it will be infuriated and will tell anyone who will just fuckkkkking hold still long enough about how it didn't do jack shiiiiiiit. They will have sold you fifty bucks worth of junk at a four hundred and fifty dollar markup for a profit (minus advertising) of about four hundred bucks. If they can just get 10 thousand men to go for it, they've made a cool 4 MILLION DOLLARS.

See how this SHIIIIIIITTTTTT works?

A note on patent applications. If a guy puts up a patent and explains in detail whats in his supposed potion and states scientifically why it works and is hoping to sell the patent. It probably, at least in the inventor's mind, has some efficacy. Any big company considering buying the patent would make up a buch of the concoction and test it for six months to a year themselves. If they got nice results, they might buy the patent and manufacture it. Thats how it works unless the patent applicant is loaded or has gotten a huge loan and wants to manufacture a hairloss product and get it on the market himself.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ther herbal-natural guys will love this sh*t. Another baseless herb to throw in their potion list.

Anyone else get a good laugh out of the massive mile long list of herbs and supplements naturals have in their regimens? Do they need to rent a storage shed to make space for all that crap they take?