Surgeon Suggestions In Europe Or Usa With Good Reviews?

Jokke11

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello boys

After years of considerations have I decided to go for a FUE transplantation.
I've got a price from a surgeon in my home Country which was fair, but I would like to go and have some other inputs and price offers.
I'm Norwood 3 and the transplantation should mainly focus on temples and hairline,

I have been researching for quite a while now and narrowed it down to 5-10 but always find some negative posts about the specific surgeon, so it seems like an endless story to choose surgeon.

Could you guys list some of the better surgeons in Europe/USA which has good reviews and know what they are doing?

Thanks

Jokke

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello boys

After years of considerations have I decided to go for a FUE transplantation.
I've got a price from a surgeon in my home Country which was fair, but I would like to go and have some other inputs and price offers.
I'm Norwood 3 and the transplantation should mainly focus on temples and hairline,

I have been researching for quite a while now and narrowed it down to 5-10 but always find some negative posts about the specific surgeon, so it seems like an endless story to choose surgeon.

Could you guys list some of the better surgeons in Europe/USA which has good reviews and know what they are doing?

Thanks

Jokke

Rahal and Hasson + Wong in Canada (both FUT)
Lupanzula in Belgium (FUE)
Konior in US (FUE and FUT)
Erdogan in Turkey (FUE)

These are the ones that I have seen with the most consistent high level results. Rahal and Erdogan are god tier for hairlines. Erdogan is the only doctor I have seen with no complaints on forums.