Suppose there was a cure on the market today:

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
Why useless. With the knowledge I have now and products currently available, if I started treatment when I was 18, I would not be bald today.

The biggest issue would have been at 18, I did not have the money. But once I graduated, I did. If I started medical treatment at 22, I would have grown it all back or at worst be a Norwood III.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JohnNYC said:
Why useless. With the knowledge I have now and products currently available, if I started treatment when I was 18, I would not be bald today.

The biggest issue would have been at 18, I did not have the money. But once I graduated, I did. If I started medical treatment at 22, I would have grown it all back or at worst be a Norwood III.

are you sure? propecia and minoxidil doesn't work for everyone...anyway I was saying that the topic is useless regarding the title of it "suppose there was a cure on the market today"...

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Seeing how I'm at norwood 3 around, I wouldnt quite need to shell out that much for an entire head of hair.

That said:

I'd make up my mind in a split second.

DavisNY

Established Member
Reaction score
JohnNYC said:
minoxidil and Propecia are no loner part of my regimen. There are better options.

What are these better options?

Why are you being so vague?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
DavisNY said:
JohnNYC said:
minoxidil and Propecia are no loner part of my regimen. There are better options.

What are these better options?

Why are you being so vague?

Just read his regimen in his profile;

Dutasteride 0.05% topical 0.75 ml every other day; 2% topical ketoconazole AM, Shampoo PM; Prox-N twice daily; 4% miconazole topical one per day.