Support your bald brothers

B

Beingbaldsucks

Terry and Cole are receding but very slow, that's the difference between older age hairloss that go slowly over years to 18-20 genetic male pattern baldness that just storming withot control, in one year I sew myself become a receder

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@ Primo

I too believe that you can have "too much hair" like that Judge Napatiliano(SP?), you know the picture that floats around on almost EVERY hairloss site, I don't think that's nice at all, Gomez is what I'd call the perfect head of hair.

I certainly don't like the "caveman" look ala Rousimar Palhares, a MMA fighter.

RousimarPalhares_Headshot.png

Rousimar-palhares.jpg

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
I think Gomez, Valencia and that MMA fighter looks GREAT. I mean, their hairlines are bit low, but it frames their faces greatly and you can BET that they will never lose hair .

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
IrishFella said:
I certainly don't like the "caveman" look ala Rousimar Palhares, a MMA fighter.

RousimarPalhares_Headshot.png

Rousimar-palhares.jpg
^^ Would look great bald. He has that super masculine face.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Because jocking jocks with full heads of hair is the best way to make us bald guys feel good, apparently.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
I can't fukin believe I had gomez hairline exactly a year ago....damn.

Please stop posting pictures and telling stories of how nw1s and good looking guys swim a pool of pussy....it's depressing.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Gomez and Valencia look avrage but this MMA fighter has a special look, thing about those Afro hair styles like he has, they are strong and almost never break, you can also style them in so many ways, just look at snoop dogg