Supplements To Increase Semen Volume

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any supplements to increase semen volume? mine has drastically decreased on dutasteride, i have looked at maca but im not sure if that is potent enough. Anyone know good supplements to take? i already take a multivitamin although i have heard large doses of vitamin e might work too. Thoughts?

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any supplements to increase semen volume? mine has drastically decreased on dutasteride, i have looked at maca but im not sure if that is potent enough. Anyone know good supplements to take? i already take a multivitamin although i have heard large doses of vitamin e might work too. Thoughts?

Nope, that's a typical side effect of dutasteride and finasteride.
My semen volume has been reduced by 90%.

The prostate is reduced in size, so much less fluid is produced.

You have the choice:

Hair hold and little sperm, or bald head and lots of sperm.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't notice a big reduction in semen volume and I'm on dutasteride.I think a big part of it is how much you have sex/masturbate.

Maave

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pygeum. You want standardized which has a guaranteed amount of the active ingredient. Either 100mg of 6.5% phytosterols (normal strength) or 50mg of 13%. The bark that isn't standardized comes in much larger amounts like 500mg per capsule but they're inconsistent in phytosterols and I think less potent. Stick with standardized.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
I found it hard to find pygeum extract so i just got lecithin instead. Will update and see if it helps. It's not that big of a deal really but if a simple supplement can make my semen volume higher then i don't see the bother in taking it.