Supplement stores

HairyBerry

Established Member
Reaction score
Which ones do you order from? I order from puritanspride, it's cheap, but lately I haven't been able to find everything that I want :?

HairyBerry

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanx guys, it seems that nothing beats puritanspride sale.. :p
I ordered from Swanson before, their prices aren't too bad, vitacost seems quite expensive but I looked up their NSI green tea extract and there's no comparison with the puritans green tea or any other green tea I tried before, NSI has 98% poliphenols, 80% catechins and 45% EGCG against only 15% polyphenols from puritanspride and doesn't even mention any catechins or EGCG% :?
I'm not sure what to do, choose quantity over quality or quality over...?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
Re:

HairyBerry said:
Thanx guys, it seems that nothing beats puritanspride sale.. :p
I ordered from Swanson before, their prices aren't too bad, vitacost seems quite expensive but I looked up their NSI green tea extract and there's no comparison with the puritans green tea or any other green tea I tried before, NSI has 98% poliphenols, 80% catechins and 45% EGCG against only 15% polyphenols from puritanspride and doesn't even mention any catechins or EGCG% :?
I'm not sure what to do, choose quantity over quality or quality over...?

Puritans is great for some stuff - but not all stuff. There were plenty of times that I actually took the time to compare puritan vs vitacost or puritan vs iherb - and a lot of times puritan came out on bottom. You'd think that 2 for the price of 1 would be hard to beat - but sometimes 2 bottles of puritan's stuff for the price of 1 is still more expensive than vitacost's and also sometimes not as good.

Having said that - I just dropped $65 at a puritans "3 for 1" sale (biotin 5mg, a multi, nac, b-complex w/ c, sod, & borage oil). Don't have to worry about ordering that stuff for awhile.

More often than not though - I'm purchasing from vitacost.

RAKBS

Established Member
Reaction score
I get my multivitamin from vitaminworld.com, but everything else from bodybuilding.com. They have fast shipping and a pretty big selection of a lot of things.