Super Thin Hair Past 8 Months Or So. What's Going On Here?

Bthom9702

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure what to think about this. Took these pics after a shower. What do you all think?

Attachments

• IMG_1565.JPG
    IMG_1565.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_1567.JPG
    IMG_1567.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 263
  • IMG_1568.JPG
    IMG_1568.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 267

phamboy24

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow that is horrible to see. I really feel sorry for you! Have you checked you Thyroid and hormones?

Seems very unusual

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
This was about a year ago

A year only ? Very agressive Androgenetic Alopecia, i'm sorry for you, the pattern matches, go see a derm asap and get on available treatments
You must act quick, clock's ticking

Bthom9702

My Regimen
Reaction score
A year only ? Very agressive Androgenetic Alopecia, i'm sorry for you, the pattern matches, go see a derm asap and get on available treatments
You must act quick, clock's ticking
Planning on scheduling an appointment this week, definitely very troubling

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Planning on scheduling an appointment this week, definitely very troubling

During this year, you didn't see it coming ? Unsual shed, a lot of hair in your bed sheets and shower, itchy and inflammed scalp...
Yeah it's mentally taxing, i've seen similar agressiveness with this disease when i was in highschool

Bthom9702

My Regimen
Reaction score
During this year, you didn't see it coming ? Unsual shed, a lot of hair in your bed sheets and shower, itchy and inflammed scalp...
Yeah it's mentally taxing, i've seen similar agressiveness with this disease when i was in highschool
I've definitely seen a lot of shedding and I've noticed it getting progressively thinner but for a while now but for a while I thought it might be stress related or diet related so I tried to make some lifestyle changes but it only seems to be getting thinner and thinner as time passes. With alopecia, what kind of treatments are out there? Finasteride?

Bthom9702

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've definitely seen a lot of shedding and I've noticed it getting progressively thinner but for a while now but for a while I thought it might be stress related or diet related so I tried to make some lifestyle changes but it only seems to be getting thinner and thinner as time passes. With alopecia, what kind of treatments are out there? Finasteride?
And yes my scalp has been very itchy and irritated at times

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

finasteride, Minoxidil and Nizoral shampoo, those three work in synergy and are approved ones
There's a lot of experimental treatments or more agressive regimen, you can find a lot of useful infos in here but i suggest you start first with those 3 and see how it goes before jumping on more aggressive ones

McThin

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not sure what to think about this. Took these pics after a shower. What do you all think?
Same exact thing happened to me man. I had thick hair just like 4-5 months ago then all of a sudden i had major thinning out if no where it sucks

Norwoodcemetary

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ur male pattern baldness is on roided turbo mode...i feel for u im close as thin as u but im 33..finasteride or death

UncleMort

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That first shed leading to diffuse you probably didn't notice, and happened before you were even aware

This has been coming on a couple years