summer=more guys with shaved heads!!!

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i am seriously thinking about shaving it soon (bic it). i used to do it a while ago but i'm worried cause i've lost a lot of hair since and it may be really noticable...eek. well...i'm just thinking that having it longer and styling it and worrying about wind and rain and how it looks from minute to minute is really exausting me and is keeping me away from living my life (really it does). i think that if i shave it, and it looks bad, then at least i can do some more of the things that i want to do!! :) Also..i am really getting tired of having such a low sex drive and limp dick (been almost two years now) i miss having boners all the time and wanting sex all the time.... i would much rather go for some topical anti androgens....like a fluridil/spironolactone treatment. anyway...anyone else thinkin of bickin'? :hairy:

SpecialK

Reaction score
Yes I will thinking about shaving my head again, I last shaved it in december and I was pretty satisfied with it. But I just have to wait a few more days because of a important interview I have, so I need to look professional as possible... even with my badly thinning hair....

VWdude

Reaction score
I say shave your head and start telling people (women) that people think you look like Vin Diesel.

G

I think its a good time at the moment to live with male pattern baldness, no one really cares that much about it, unless you try and conceal it, then you will certainly will get remarks. If your upfront with yourself and confident no one will care at all. Thats my experience anyway.

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
VWdude said:
I say shave your head and start telling people (women) that people think you look like Vin Diesel.

Risky.
The risk being that they'll want you as their new gay best friend.

bluntman

Reaction score
i had pretty long hair that i slicked back (or try to, it was perty thin), but theni got so tired of worrying about my hair and what not so i took out the clippers and went with a 2 all the way around.

im not regreting it one bit, if your thiinking about it, give it a try. it feels a lot cooler and a lot easier to maintain

-Blunts

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It seems to me that allot of guys are going with the crew-cut or shaved look so if you're battling male pattern baldness and you decide to have your head shaved, you won't stand out as much. IMO.

SaulK

Reaction score
I've thought about shaving as well. However, going at it all at once might cause too much commotion at work - where I have a very visible/responsible position. So I'm doing a gradual shortening. With every other haircut I get it taken down a just little shorter. Yes, it takes longer to get to the end goal, but avoids the "shock" of an abrupt change.

Greg1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
SaulK, through wisdom and careful thought, you are going to win your co-workers over to your new look! Very good ideas that you've shared here.

Mickey

Established Member
Reaction score
Another reason to shave it in the summer is if you dont like it then hair grows quicker during the summer :)

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ya...guys..the more i think about it the more i want the freedom of having a shaved head. i really want to quit propecia and go for topicals. i'm at a point in my life right now where i have lots of cash and can take some time off work and travel. what a great time to shave the head. i'm only worried about the new 'look'... before i didn't like it so much in social situations. but i have decided to just get some really cool hats and beanies and touques! a few more weeks and i think i'm going to go for it. :hairy: