Suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

I could date a shaving woman, no doubt. I think a very short buzz cut is hot on women. Besides, I don't think it's the same thing for men and women; women are supposed to look pretty, whereas men are supposed to look manly and maybe handsome at best, but not pretty.

And to answer to the original topic, I think about suicide sometimes. Haven't seriously considered doing it, but thought about it. I mean, it is a tempting offer, you wouldn't have to think about your hairloss ever again.

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
I would. There is also no way I would leave my wife if she lost her hair. People who care about each other don't do that. I will say it again - nobody worth having would leave you because you are balding. It is hard when you are losing your hair not to define yourself by it and assume others do. Truth is somewhat different. Nobody who cares for you is going to see a balding man instead of the man they love.

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
I think shaved women are hot. That said, hair has a different social meaning for women because it's an unspoken biological indicator of health and therefore reproductive success. Not so much for men, who often bald naturally.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Wash n' Gone said:
JayMan said:
Taugenichts said:
walker8476 said:
Without hair, what is there to live for?

Well, if you are married to a hot girl you still have her (if she doesn´t leave you for a NW1.... :( ).

Lol.

I doubt this happens even 1% as much as you think it does. By that I mean a woman leaving a balding husband, because he is balding, for an NW1, because he has hair.
If a woman is only interested in how much hair you have got on your head, then she aint worth having any way. Who wants to waste their life on someone that shallow? It doesn't happen often. Plenty of women out their with balding\bald partners.

I think that by the marriage stage most women can tell wether their man is losing hair/ likely to or not.

BTW no way around it, all those women looked terrible bald.

G

s.a.f said:
I think that by the marriage stage most women can tell wether their man is losing hair/ likely to or not.

I don´t think so. I think diffuse thinning until a very late point doesn´t register as balding in the female brain. Receders have it worse when it comes to women.

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
s.a.f said:

I don´t think so. I think diffuse thinning until a very late point doesn´t register as balding in the female brain. Receders have it worse when it comes to women.

:roll:

sashi-s

Reaction score
Hi,

Life is great. You live only once don't waste it by thinking all the negative stuff. Hair is not the only thing that we live for, there are lot more much positive things to look at in life

sashi

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
blondeguy said:
Taugenichts said:
s.a.f said:

why are you rolling your eyes, what are you trying to say?

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
blondeguy said:
Taugenichts said:
[quote="s.a.f":1336b]

why are you rolling your eyes, what are you trying to say?[/quote:1336b]

Just the way Taug envisions women in a weird, clinical way.

G

tauge is starting to be like ccs. analyzing women by theories. :lol:

recognition2

Established Member
Reaction score
If you feel suicide I'd advice you to listen to some Buddhist talks.

Go to :
http://www.bswa.org/modules/mydownloads/

check out Ajah Brahmavamso's speeches.
There are lots of different topic about on how to deal with our modern life problems.
This monk is wise and funny.

It really helped me to deal with some life troubles, hope it will help you.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
barcafan said:
taug has all the answers, thats why hes constantly getting laid.

:D

HairyBerry

Established Member
Reaction score
I understand you walker8476, hairloss makes me feel suicidal too sometimes but don't quit until you know for sure that you're bald or can't do anything about it, think about it this way, tommorrow(let's hope not) you kill yourself and the next day a miracle cure is announced :p this obviously won't happen like this but a "cure" for baldness is possible in the next couple years.. so you get what I mean.. let's hope for the best.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
blondeguy said:
Anyone feeling suicidal over male pattern baldness should go to Google Images and do a search for "Jacqueline Saburido," a person who has real reasons to be depressed yet chooses to live.

For once blondeguy has actually come up with a significant point. Walker why don't you go kill yourself you pathetic loser. I remember when i read this story in the paper and cried. Not only that thousands of people are going through worse scenarios than male pattern baldness. Yes I surf these forums for information to try and keep my hair but I will never kill myself if I went bald. Sorry but blondeguy reminded me of this and I am just gettign pissed with you guys saying you are going to kill yourselves... be my guest, the world is overpopulated anyway.

s.a.f

Reaction score
None of them are serious about killing themselves over hair, they're just venting their frustrations. But people do commit suicide over petty things usually relationships or money.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well I can understand someone killing themselves over love but never money or male pattern baldness.

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
anyone seriously contemplating suicide... hang on within 10 years thers bound to be a miracle cure/treatment.. and in the mean time keep working on that regime!

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
person said:
blondeguy said:
Anyone feeling suicidal over male pattern baldness should go to Google Images and do a search for "Jacqueline Saburido," a person who has real reasons to be depressed yet chooses to live.
Sorry but blondeguy reminded me of this and I am just gettign pissed with you guys saying you are going to kill yourselves... be my guest, the world is overpopulated anyway.

yea,im not sure you wanna be telling psychologically unstable people to kill themselves.you may think its nuts to off yaself just cos of male pattern baldness,but no one offs themselves just cos of male pattern baldness,there are going to be other things going on underneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.