Suggestions on Styling Aids

NeedHairlossHelp

Reaction score
Hi, I have been experiencing thinning in the front, diffusion I believe. It wasn't so bad before, but now that I'm on 1mg Propecia, Nizoral shampoo every 3 days, and Rogain Foam twice a day, I'm starting to experience some shedding too. I cut my hair short, but it looks like it made it even more visible, as my thicker hairline can't conceal the thinned out region immediately behind it.

I'm 20 and a college student, so I don't want to use a concealer that uses dyes or fake hairs etc. I typically just use a mouse, but obviously doesn't conceal the hair loss much (I have to use styling aids, I have curly frizzy hair, which conceals if I comb over a little). I'm just looking for a wax, mouse, or gel that could help kind of thicken up my hair. I saw on a google search that Got2Be makes a collagen thickener but I haven't seen anything about it anywhere else.

I think this is the product that was mentioned, pretty decent reviews but I haven't tried it.

http://www.amazon.com/Got2b-Fat-tastic- ... B001S46QIM

One of my friends is filming a scene tomorrow that I'm going to have a small part in, so I really want to get this in so I can order it for delivery tomorrow.

Thanks!

NeedHairlossHelp

Reaction score
What about Every Man Jack Thickening Grooming Cream? My concern with the one I posted is it has propane and butane, doubt its good for the scalp. This one uses keratin and soy. I tried it once today and it was difficult to get right, but it kinda worked. Anybody have success with this or the link Jacob provided?