Suggestions On Best Hair System Supplier

hairisnice

My Regimen
Reaction score
Greetings to all! I'm new here and this is my first post. I've been using a hair system for about 6 years now. I've been getting my systems exclusively from NOBO, namely the super jewel system but it is very expensive (for me at least) at around $600. This seems too expensive and I've heard there may be better out there. guess I have been mostly pleased with the natural look at quality, but I have never tried another supplier/system.

I need a new system and would like to get a better quality, more natural-looking system if possible for cheaper.

For all you knowledgeable, veterans out there, I'd really appreciate hearing your experiences with different suppliers. Where can I get the best quality, best value system out there?

Ideally I'd prefer to not spend more than $300-400.

Many thanks in advance for your suggestions and advice. Please PM me which US-based wholesale suppliers on the internet meet these criteria.

Cheers

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Greetings to all! I'm new here and this is my first post. I've been using a hair system for about 6 years now. I've been getting my systems exclusively from NOBO, namely the super jewel system but it is very expensive (for me at least) at around $600. This seems too expensive and I've heard there may be better out there. guess I have been mostly pleased with the natural look at quality, but I have never tried another supplier/system.

I need a new system and would like to get a better quality, more natural-looking system if possible for cheaper.

For all you knowledgeable, veterans out there, I'd really appreciate hearing your experiences with different suppliers. Where can I get the best quality, best value system out there?

Ideally I'd prefer to not spend more than $300-400.

Many thanks in advance for your suggestions and advice. Please PM me which US-based wholesale suppliers on the internet meet these criteria.

Cheers

A lot of folks are using Norwood Lace:

http://www.northwestlace.com

You can check the forum out, here:

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/nor...-llc-hair-loss-forum-northwestlace-c-f678938/

If that does not come through... PM me.

Steve

hairisnice

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thank you Noah and Steve for the advice/suggestions. I really appreciate it.

Anyone else willing to chime in?