Sugar-baby Law Student, 29, Gets Rich, Older Men To Pay Her £100,000 University Fees (plus Spoil Her

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/431...-her-with-exotic-holidays-and-designer-shoes/

Sugar-baby law student, 29, gets rich, older men to pay her £100,000 university fees (plus spoil her with exotic holidays and designer shoes)
A 29-year-old law student is bankrolling her £100,000-a-year university studies thanks to sugar daddies.

Christina, who does not want to disclose her surname, joined SeekingArrangement, a dating website which matches wealthy blokes with girls looking for “mutually beneficial relationships”, a year ago on the recommendation of a friend.

nintchdbpict000347901281.jpg

Supplied/Christina

Christina, 29, who lives in Las Vegas, is funding her law studies with the help of sugar daddies
nintchdbpict000347901278-e1503656679519.jpg

Supplied/Christina

The model joined SeekingArrangement last year on the recommendation of a pal
Since then the cocktail waitress, who lives in Las Vegas, has had arrangements with six rich, older men who fund her studies, jet her off on exotic holidays and spoil her with designer shoes.

“I’m getting my schooling paid for; it’s the most important thing to me,” she exclusively told The Sun Online.

“I want to 100% take care of myself and not answer to someone.

“I’m taking advantage of the fact that people think I’m pretty and they’re willing to give me money to hang out with them.

“In every relationship, someone is paying for something. All relationships are give and take. Why is what I’m doing so wrong?”

Brainy Christina is currently studying political science at the University of Michigan and will go to law school next year.

unnamed9.jpg

Supplied/Christina

Christina's arrangements also take her on lavish holidays and buy her designer shoes
She says her education can cost £30,000 to £40,000 a term, and can total up to £100,000 a year.

Two high-flying sugar daddies, who are aged 39 and 52, are currently funding her education.

“They’re both very successful entrepreneurs. One started from the bottom and worked his way up to make his own company, while the other is old school,” she said.

“He went to college, has three degrees and a doctorate. I get both sides of the spectrum.

“The guys on the site are really nice. I am contacted by people who want to mentor me and help me achieve my goals.”

nintchdbpict000347901273.jpg

Supplied/Christina

Christina is currently studying political science at the University of Michigan and hopes to go to law school next year
Christina says “age is just a number” and she’s happy to hang out with men “20 and 30 years older ”.

The sugar daddies also shower Christina in lavish gifts.

“I feel bad if they spend excessive amounts of money on me,” she said.

“When we go shopping we do go to Christian Louboutin and Chanel.

“But, because my arrangements are paying for my schooling and books, when it comes to going shopping I don’t take as much advantage of it as other people might.

nintchdbpict000347901276-e1503656861669.jpg

Supplied/Christina

Christina says her education can cost £30,000 to £40,000 a term, and can total up to £100,000 a year
“My goal is that school is paid off. It’s getting more and more expensive. I really want to finish school and not be in debt.”

She’s also jetted off on luxury trips, which she fits in around term time.

“I’ve been to Hawaii three times, New York several times, Miami and Los Angeles,” she said.

“Last year I went to a Cowboys game in Dallas. We went to five football games with my girlfriends.”

Christina says she’s a “very traditional” person and ensures there are clear boundaries with her arrangements.

nintchdbpict000347901272.jpg

Supplied/Christina

Christina has two sugar daddies who are currently paying for her education. One is 39 and the other is 52
“I’m not very forward. I sit back and see what happens and who contacts me,” she said.

“My first question is, ‘what are you looking for’, to ensure we’re both on the same page.

“I have been very, very, very clear with people who I have had arrangements with about what I am willing and not willing to do.

“If I got physical with a person I was in an arrangement with, it would have to be because I was in a strong emotional connection with them. I can’t just hook up with someone.”

She added: “What’s nice about this is there is so much openness.

nintchdbpict000347901279-e1503656957721.jpg

Supplied/Christina

Christina has been taken to Hawaii, New York, Miami and Los Angeles by her arrangements
“I feel like there is more communication than in a typical relationship; people are too scared to say exactly what they want.”

Christina, who plans to be on the website until she has qualified as a lawyer, has shunned claims she is a gold digger.

“Would you like to pay my bills?” she joked. “Yes, it’s a different type of situation. Some people think they need to work for what they want.”

But she admits parts of the arrangements are “superficial”.

“It looks like a normal relationship but clearly I am getting monetary advances,” she said.

Meet the 15 finalists battling it out to be crowned sugar baby of the year
“I am looking for mentoring and paying for my school. You can be upfront about it.

“There are parts that are superficial. Yes, these guys are on there because they’re looking for a pretty girl to be their arm candy.”

But Christina isn't the first woman to use sugar daddies to pay for her studies.

In August 2016, we revealed how Celine is using rich, older men to pay her tuition fees.

Meanwhile, in January we reported on a woman who uses sugar daddy sites - with the approval of her boyfriend.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
This relates to hairloss how?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

The Baldy Man

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you got to admit she is really hot 8-9/10. She also looks like she has the right headshape and facial features where even baldness wouldn't make her unattractive.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't she a little old to be a sugar baby? I thought sugar babies were supposed to be 18-25

She's substantially younger than the guys she's with, and regardless, she's gorgeous.

Look at the picture with the tree ... she has perfect legs.

Dench is a racist !

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/431...-her-with-exotic-holidays-and-designer-shoes/

View attachment 62154
Supplied/Christina

Christina, 29, who lives in Las Vegas, is funding her law studies with the help of sugar daddies
View attachment 62155
Supplied/Christina

View attachment 62156
Supplied/Christina

View attachment 62157
Supplied/Christina

View attachment 62158
Supplied/Christina

View attachment 62159

Christina is VERY SMART for not giving out her real name.

With those discrete pictures, NOBODY WILL EVER KNOW WHO SHE REALLY IS.

Last edited:

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think her legs look short as f*** and 90% of her ''beauty'' is makeup. Typical blonde p*rn star look. She's not ugly just very, very mediocre.

She really does. And it is true. Look at all the U.S. women musicians. All dye their hair blond (Katy Perry). Actress Kristin Stewart even did it.

There are a lot of good looking Hispanic women (Queen of the South), and African American women (Halle Berry, she could pass for 35 with her face).

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think her legs look short as f*** and 90% of her ''beauty'' is makeup. Typical blonde p*rn star look. She's not ugly just very, very mediocre.

seeing these must make you wonder how much you could make

EvilLocks

Reaction score
seeing these must make you wonder how much you could make
Thankfully I have enough self-respect to never go down that path. Although I do understand why these sugar babies are tempted, some of them make a lot of money/gifts pretty easily, so... They are going to get a rough wake up-call when they are too old to be sugar babies and need to fend for themselves, though.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thankfully I have enough self-respect to never go down that path. Although I do understand why these sugar babies are tempted, some of them make a lot of money/gifts pretty easily, so... They are going to get a rough wake up-call when they are too old to be sugar babies and need to fend for themselves, though.

Not only that, but if they have kids with their "daddies", they gonna to have a baby with
some extra chromosones, if you know what I mean.

Old glue is not the best glue for making kids.