SUCCESS?

baldstudent

Reaction score
I have been using Propecia for 11 months now. I can definitely say that the drug has been working great. My hair is getting thicker and it's getting its pigmentation back. I know this, because I saw my ex-girlfriend after a year of not seeing each other, and she accused me of dying my hair. She made a few balding statements while we were together, which hurt. When she saw me she also said that my hair looked thicker. I have spent many nights in agony and tears, because I started losing my hair at 15. This occurrence gave me a little motivation to wake up the next morning, and to continue fighting my hair loss.

dem

Established Member
Reaction score
Nicely put. keep up the regimen.

cscott

Reaction score
baldstudent said:
I have been using Propecia for 11 months now. I can definitely say that the drug has been working great. My hair is getting thicker and it's getting its pigmentation back. I know this, because I saw my ex-girlfriend after a year of not seeing each other, and she accused me of dying my hair. She made a few balding statements while we were together, which hurt. When she saw me she also said that my hair looked thicker. I have spent many nights in agony and tears, because I started losing my hair at 15. This occurrence gave me a little motivation to wake up the next morning, and to continue fighting my hair loss.
what age did you start propecia?

baldstudent

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I actually regrew, but hair loss has stopped significantly. I had 1100 grafts put at the front half on my hair. So the front of my hair is really thick. Thanks for replying. I have before and after pictures that I want to show you guys, but my camera is back home. Thanks for replying Jayman33

baldstudent

Reaction score
I started Propecia when I was 20 years old. My recommendation is to get on it ASAP. If I would of gotten on the drug the second I turned 18, I would have saved myself a lot of despair. Thanks for replying cscott.