Success with Miconazole!

Beast80

Reaction score
I am currently using Daktarin 2% twice daily, along with Nizoral Shampoo and Ccastor oil every other day. I suffer from diffuse thinning where hair is thinning on the top of my head in some places more than others. the Miconazole is making these hairs grow thicker and now my hair is slowly becoming more and more balanced as it was when I used to use Rogaine but had to stop due to Side effects.

I have tried many things since having to drop both finasteride and minoxidil and this is by far the best thing I have used. Ppeople need to incorporate Miconazole into their regime.

stoja

Established Member
Reaction score
how long have you been using it for?

good to see its working for you!

Beast80

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been using it for 2 months and a half, but I started seeing some changes about 3 weeks again. Thin hairs were getting noticeably thicker. At the current time, the really thin hairs are getting denser and they are beginning to fill in. I will continue on this regime for atleast 6 months, but after trying everything else after having to quit rogaine and finasteride, this is by far showing the most potential and with no side effects thus far.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
espanol009 said:
you need to get to the root of the problem. The real problem is hormonal imbalance

I don't think the root of the problem has anything to do with "hormonal imbalance". I think it has to do with too much of a sensitivity to androgens by scalp hair follicles.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Bryan said:
espanol009 said:
you need to get to the root of the problem. The real problem is hormonal imbalance

I don't think the root of the problem has anything to do with "hormonal imbalance". I think it has to do with too much of a sensitivity to androgens by scalp hair follicles.

LOL :shakehead: Because the catalyst of hair loss is caused by the sudden sensitivity of DHT? Programmed cell death of the hair follicle is caused by sensitivity!!! ROFL LMAO!

fuggles

Established Member
Reaction score
1) firstly, it's not a vaginal cream. it's an antifungal for toenails, dermatitis etc. buy a liquid tincture for easier use like fungoid

2) it has no effect on the androgen recepter, but ketoconazole does

3) it effects the glucocorticoid receptor mostly, it lowers cortisol in the scalp.