Success with hair growth by natural remedies

Universal

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'd like to share my success story with you. Everything I've done is using natural remedies. First of all, I don't want to get everyone's hopes up. I want to say that my methods are worth trying but they might not work for everyone because my conditions are different. But for those who went through similar conditions, I hope that my topic would be helpful for them. I'll tell my story from the beginning. (If you just want to read my methods, just scroll down to the green color).
I was born in 1993, and about two year ago, my hair started thinning. It wasn't noticeable to me until my friend told me that something is wrong with my hair. Still it wasn't a big deal, it was barely noticeable. However, as time went on, my hair loss increased and it became much more noticeable and there was a kind of bald spot in the crown area. I started to panic, I didn't know what to do especially that there are some bald men in my family. I can't afford a hair transplant surgery, and I was afraid that I'd lose my hair in an early age. I started to deny that all of this is due to heredity, so I searched for reasons that have might contributed to the hair loss. I finally found out that there are a lot of possibilities.
First of all it might be due to genes, because there was a kind of pattern in my hair, however it wasn't clear though (my hair got thinner in nearly every area of my hair). The other reason might've been weight loss. Before my hair thinning, I lost about 30kg in one year, and after researches I found out that losing weight might cause hair loss even if I was in a completely healthy regime and exercise, and it might take some time for the hair to grow again or not grow at all. Depression is also another possibility. I'm actually suffering from depression. During that time when my hair started to fall out I was depressed. It made me much more stressed to see that, and that might've even sped up the process. Finally, it might be neglecting my hair that caused all of this, because I used to treat my hair badly.
And so, I decided to try home-made remedies and see if they work, or else, I'd have to accept the fact that I'm balding.
First of all, I started exercising again -because I stopped after losing weight- at least 3 times a weak for 45-60 mins a day. Second, I applied Henna (By far I think this is the best remedy that helped me) 2 times a weak. Also, I used egg+olive oil and applied it to my hair 4 times a weak. (It only takes 5 mins to prepare). I also applied Onion and Garlic but only once a month. I also used Cactus Oil, I applied it nearly everyday, sometimes I stopped for a week or so and then started again in the next week and so on.
Now it has been nearly 9 months. So what happened to my hair? It's actually getting thicker! I thought that I might be fooling myself until my friends told me that my hair was really getting better. I'm very optimistic and hopefully my hair would get thicker as time goes on until it becomes healthy like before :). Now as I said, I don't want to get everyone's hopes up. my remedies might've been worked because of the conditions I had. Maybe losing weight was main factor for my hair loss, or it might've been depression that caused my hair to fall out, or whatever. However, I recommend using these remedies for everyone because they're really helpful and according to the internet they also helped other people. I highly recommend Henna, it's a very popular remedy in our area and looks like it helped a lot of people.
I hope that my topic will help you to get a thicker hair and stop hair loss :).

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
henna will make your hair look thicker but its just cosmetic, it will not slowdown your hairloss

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
How do you make the olive&egg treatment?

shreyas24

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing valuable information and i am also going to try this remedy.

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Last edited:

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Natural treatment dude is bald like the natural eggs he used for his remedy by now.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmmmm, I wonder why every person who regrew their hair naturally on this success section have never posted photos..