Success with 0.5mg of finasteride daily?

rkim

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been on finasteride for about 4 months and cut to .5 at about 2.5 months. Still haven't seen results. My sides were limp dick (still limp) and breast pain/swelling (pain is better, swelling still there).

Doesn't 1.5 months seem like enough time for the sides to get better? How long did it take for you guys? It seemed like it got worse, then now it's back to where it was. When is long enough to know that it's not going to get better?

Britannia

Reaction score
rkim said:
I've been on finasteride for about 4 months and cut to .5 at about 2.5 months. Still haven't seen results. My sides were limp dick (still limp) and breast pain/swelling (pain is better, swelling still there).

Doesn't 1.5 months seem like enough time for the sides to get better?

Difficult to say as you are not taking the correct dosage.

Private Ryan

Established Member
Reaction score
Britannia said:
rkim said:

then can i ask if i am taking the "correct dosage" 1mg, is 1.5months seem like enough time for the sides to get better?

Britannia

Reaction score
Private Ryan said:
Britannia said:
rkim said:

then can i ask if i am taking the "correct dosage" 1mg, is 1.5months seem like enough time for the sides to get better?

The slight sides I had faded after about 2 months. Ance still a problem though!

science-jay

Established Member
Reaction score
0.25, 0.5, 1.0 mg finasteride

I've used propecia 0.25 mg for a year, NO improvement or maintaining for me.
Used 0.5 mg for 5 months, more sides and no maintaining (but maybe was to early to tell.)
quit finasteride now, but still considering 0.5 mg later,
actually hope to find a mainaining treatment without finasteride...

powersam

Reaction score
i think jeffss meant different doses might work better for different people. different doses for different folkses. i hope he meant that