success story?what about it?

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've spent my whole day seeing succes stories...not really impressed...I mean some of you have had...but...is so rare and a new case of success is appearing on the site?Why? There's no many success story?Or people who gets a sucess never come back with posting?

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've talked with a guy who has told me...that is taking propecia since 20...and now he is 31...he said to me:"Thanks God that is propecia"...and I asked him about side...he said that he had nothing at all...and the most of bad sayings about propecia are just rumours...is not harmful...but he told me that after a he began the drug he shaved his head... because of the shedding...so...what should I think...the guy have a full and healthy head of hair...

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ok...i got it...today I'm gonna try to go drug store and buy some proscar...let see if they are giving me without a prescription...and if they do...I'll begin finasteride today...and I'll share my experience...in future...hope to be a good one...in fact I can not even think at failure I don't have to...nothing wrong can emerge...there are people who is taking this for over 10 years...so this is my chance...wish me luck good :))

dougfunny

Established Member
Reaction score
most people on the big 3 seem to at least maintain their hair and if caught early even regrow some. i've regrown over 1/2 inch of hair on my temples with just minoxidil (which of course is pointless unless I can get back on finasteride at some point). so there is another success story for you.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've heard that is so difficult to get this side...just to be the most unlucky guy...but u can take a drug also...and prevent this...anyway...I'm full of confidence with this finas...You have to take the dose for you...no matter how it is 0,5 mg...1,25...0.25 mg...an so on...till you don't get any sides...almost no sides...because the level of dht in your body is different...some of us has much or less...and also it counts the volume...kg....and others...:)

Risugo

Established Member
Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
I've spent my whole day seeing succes stories...not really impressed...I mean some of you have had...but...is so rare and a new case of success is appearing on the site?Why? There's no many success story?Or people who gets a sucess never come back with posting?

Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:02 pm,

It makes me wonder,

Antiandrogens & Androgen Blockers: 5291 Topics

Growth Stimulants: 3371 Topics

Success Stories: 415 (!!??) Topics

Everybody is searching, only a few have found it or just had luck! Or probably not... :dunno:

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so...you're saying that the most of them are taking pills for nothing and just some of them are lucky...but very few...this is really discouraging...

dougfunny

Established Member
Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
so...you're saying that the most of them are taking pills for nothing and just some of them are lucky...but very few...this is really discouraging...

what are you talking about finasteride works for like 95% + percent of people that use it.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dougfunny said:
andrei_eremenko said:

what are you talking about finasteride works for like 95% + percent of people that use it.

you said that it sucks...anyway...maybe i didn't get your idea...glad to hear that with 95% :woot:

dougfunny

Established Member
Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
dougfunny said:
[quote="andrei_eremenko":21pzuqaq]so...you're saying that the most of them are taking pills for nothing and just some of them are lucky...but very few...this is really discouraging...

you said that it sucks...anyway...maybe i didn't get your idea...glad to hear that with 95% :woot:[/quote:21pzuqaq]

heh sorry i meant the gynecomastia that i got as a side effect sucks. gynecomastia is breast growth in case you were wondering. it just left my left nipple looking kind of feminine so it's not that extreme a case but still annoying and quite disturbing. keep in mind only 1% of people get this side effect. also i suspect that due to another health condition i may have been particularly susceptible to the side effect (hypothyroidism).

Established Member
Reaction score
I think most posters on this website are like me. I was a poster here like 6 or 7 years ago while taking propecia for 6 months. When I stopped taking the treatment(I think I just got tired of keeping up with it), I also stopped posting here.