Success Stories - Please Read Before Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Administrator

The Success Stories Forum

You don't need to be at the end of your journey. If you're maintaining and happy, post it here! If you're regrowing and happy, post it here! This forum is for good news to help encourage eachother to "Hang In there!" and stick with it.

Note: You may already have a topic in the Tell Your Story section that is your own. Just post a single message here discussing your results. This forum will be used primarily for quick-browsing. Please keep ongoing updates in the Tell Your Story forum, not here.

PLEASE continue using your thread in "TELL YOUR STORY" as your main location for updating on your regimen and ongoing status.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
is there a stipulation on how long you had to have been using products? like i have had some pretty good success but am only on 3.5 months? do you think i should post here or should it only be for the "veteran users"

A

Administrator

Technically we are all working on a long-term goal here, so if you have seen results after 3.5 months, by all means, tell people about it.

I would set up a thread of your own in the "Tell Your Story" section as well, and keep it updated there.

Use this forum for a quick note on your results.

Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.