Success, so far. This works for me.

Nexusix

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started showing signs of balding in my mid 30s and only until I reached 40 did I finally try finasteride. Before that I tried a lot of things from supplements, shampoos, dht blockers, to putting all sorts of oils, fruits etc on my scalp. The only thing I havent tried was the laser comb/hat cause I thought it was way too overpriced. Anyways, its been 2 years now and I take 1mg of finasteride (generic) once daily and I have my hair back minus what follicles I lost permanently. I know its not a 100% cure, but at least it will delay the balding process. I havent noticed any side effects either. For those of you who havent tried it yet, it was the only thing that worked in my case. I heard that Japan may have found a cure using stem cells. So hopefully that will roll out to the public soon! Stay strong my dudes.\\

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started showing signs of balding in my mid 30s and only until I reached 40 did I finally try finasteride. Before that I tried a lot of things from supplements, shampoos, dht blockers, to putting all sorts of oils, fruits etc on my scalp. The only thing I havent tried was the laser comb/hat cause I thought it was way too overpriced. Anyways, its been 2 years now and I take 1mg of finasteride (generic) once daily and I have my hair back minus what follicles I lost permanently. I know its not a 100% cure, but at least it will delay the balding process. I havent noticed any side effects either. For those of you who havent tried it yet, it was the only thing that worked in my case. I heard that Japan may have found a cure using stem cells. So hopefully that will roll out to the public soon! Stay strong my dudes.\\
Laser comb never did anything for me and you don't even get the benefit of exercising the follicles cause it ain't a comb at all. Yep, $300 down the drain. I still have it. Maybe it only works synergystically. Glad that finasteride is meeting your needs cause you might be waiting a long time for that stuff in Japan to pan out but DR increases stem cells so that might take you all the way to where you want to be hair-wise along with finasteride and possibly min.