Success for us young ppl -with finasterid and nizoral only?

Reaction score
Hey Guys (mainly the young ppl in here)
I was wondering, if anyone of you experienced alot of regrowth and or success with nizoral and finasterid only? it would be interesting to see, if minoxidil is really needed if you catch it early with finasteride and nizoral.

Please leave feedback even if you didn't experience any success :)

shadowRX

Established Member
Reaction score
all minoxidil is is a hair stimulant and has nothing to do with male pattern baldness

vanheldan

Reaction score
I'm 23. 0.5mg of propecia has regrown the hair on my temples and thickend the hair on hairline. unfortunately, i'm thinking of reducing the dosage to 0.25mg and starting minoxidil because of side effects, mainly brain fog. i'm also experiencing low libido and watery semen.

Reaction score
vanheldan said:
I'm 23. 0.5mg of propecia has regrown the hair on my temples and thickend the hair on hairline. unfortunately, i'm thinking of reducing the dosage to 0.25mg and starting minoxidil because of side effects, mainly brain fog. i'm also experiencing low libido and watery semen.

after how long time of usage? did you shed at the beginning?

vanheldan

Reaction score
i took a gradual approach to my finasteride intake.

months 1-2: 0.125mg
months 3-4: 0.25mg
months 5-6: 0.375mg
months 7-present(10): 0.5mg

i really noticed the shedding and improvment in my hair when i upped the dosage to 0.5mg, but that was also the time when my side effects became more noticeable.

i'll probably start minoxidil in the next couple of weeks and start lowering my dosage soon. i'm going to take an even more gradual process lowering my dose. my dosage will be lowered in the process of 4-6months.

Reaction score
shadowRX said:
all minoxidil is is a hair stimulant and has nothing to do with male pattern baldness

what does this mean???? Minoxidil has nothing to do with male pattern baldness???? It is one of the only things shown to impact hairloss on the crown, so I would say it has a little something to do with male pattern baldness......