Success, and i mean....regrowth!

Nashville Hairline

Experienced Member
Reaction score
beraldy said:
I don't know if the mods have a policy on this, but IMO a success story is worthless without pics.
you took the words right out of my mouth/keyboard.

JohnDoe1989

Reaction score
i rly think that vitamin D3 can make your hair better. I didn't rly understand why my hair in summer was much thicker but i can get the point.

I know that if u can dope yourself with high doses of vitamins u can prelong your life and make yourself healthier. I think that most of us don't know how we should take them and don't rly understand the process of the vitamins after we swallow the pills. Some of them may be not be absorbed by our system. So I will add a 2000ui/ liquid vitamin D3 ED for the next 3 months.

For the Now Prostate Support - i can't find it right now available here. It is out of stock. But i will definitly try it, even if 90 pills are like 25 euros (like 40pils of propecia - from the local pharm that i buy it's very cheap). LOL.

PS: Even if it doesn't work, i know that this will be beneficial to my body. I recommend everyone to consume lots of minerals and vitamins (in above recommended doses - but not to much over that - say 500% max) becouse they can do wonders for your health. Even for your hair. :salut:

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
To the original poster,

Can I ask what your diet has been like over the past few years? I ask because your answer could have alot to do with your success as well as the supplements.

Innermind

Established Member
Reaction score
to john doe: The NOW prostate health you can get off amazon. I don't like to order any consumables off the internet, but I will if I can buy if from Amazon itself, not from some random seller. I don't think a company like Amazon would order bunk stuff.

I knew this regime looked familiar, and its actually a scaled down version of the Immortal hair regime. The now prostate health has basically the same ingredients that immortal hair regime except maybe a few taken out and a couple others added in (like pumpkin seed oil instead of krill oil etc etc), and scaled down dosages. The OP may have given some indirect proof to the immortal hair regime.

Anyway, I am using the prostate health formulation + 2000IU Vitamin D3. I will slowly add Biotin(833% DV) revestorol and alpha lipoic acid/acetylene L-carnintine and curcumin, somewhat imitating the immortal hair regime just slightly different dosages. I think its worth a try

I actually had my best success with hair treatments when I was using follicare system, which is all natural except the minoxidil. I do not think I should have ever stopped using that system, 3 months after I quit I got my first major shed, I do not think it was a coincidence. I will give the all natural approach a try again, I just need to find a good topical. I won't use follicare again because of one ingredient I am not comfortable taking in their new formulation, otherwise I would, but I may buy their topical.

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to understand what you did so I can try the exact same thing. I've highlighted, the things I THINK you say you're using and listed them below with a link to identify what they are, please advise if this is correct.

- (pills) maximum prostate phytopin phytosterols -
http://www.mydiscountvitaminsonline.com ... erol_SS768

- (pills) Now foods prostate health clinical strength - http://www.amazon.com/Now-Foods-Clinica ... B003P7YWDG

- (A mix) Now foods D3 - ( which of these do you take? None of them are powders for mixes http://www.nowfoods.com/Supplements/Pro ... Vitamin-D/

- (a mix) Beta Glucan i buy it from Youngagain
(Is this what you use, this to is not a powder http://www.youngagain.com/magento/featu ... unity.html)

Also how much and the frequency?
ex. 2 scoops of beta glucan with 2 scops of d3, twice a day, and 2 prostate health pills once a day.