Succes stories / statistics and optimisation

Need4Hair

Reaction score
Hi all,
In this topic I would like to gather information from all of you, these infos will help all of us to improve our regrowth, and to optimize the effects.
I would like that you give a short answer these questions:

1- What are the main 3 or 4 things you take as meds/others?
2- what time you eat them, morning/daytime/evening?
3- what are major side effects ( it could be that sides appear severely if you eat meds for example in the morning or so.. I had experienced that) ?
4- when did you notice improvements/shedding more/worsen?
5- what is you percent of success, temples/crown/hairline?

Thank you very much for answering those questions!
PS: please give just very short answer maximum 4 or 5 words.

iamnaked

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Need4Hair said:
Hi all,
In this topic I would like to gather information from all of you, these infos will help all of us to improve our regrowth, and to optimize the effects.

3- what are major side effects ( it could be that sides appear severely if you eat meds for example in the morning or so.. I had experienced that) ?

1 I take dutasteride and minoxidil
2 I take 1 0.5mg dutasteride in the morning and apply minoxidil morning and night every day
3 I don't get sides
4 I had a big improvement in months 6-12, perhaps a slight decline since then. Hair still in reasonably good shape though.
5 Success is not ratable as a percentage. I have a passport photo from 10 years ago though and I have better hair now (seriously)

threats77

Established Member
Reaction score
iamnaked said:
Need4Hair said:
Hi all,

1 I take dutasteride and minoxidil
2 I take 1 0.5mg dutasteride in the morning and apply minoxidil morning and night every day
3 I don't get sides
4 I had a big improvement in months 6-12, perhaps a slight decline since then. Hair still in reasonably good shape though.
5 Success is not ratable as a percentage. I have a passport photo from 10 years ago though and I have better hair now (seriously)

are you a clash city rocker that gets lost in the supermarket while the police is on yer back?

Iml0singhair

Reaction score
Im taking 1.25mg finasteride with 5% rogaine with azelaic acid( good temple and front hair grower).

15% Xandrox with azelaic acid and 5 % spironolactone lotion. Nizoral shampoo to 3 times a week. My hair is better quality now and looks fuller. Been at this for 2 weeks already.

Xandrox 5% with azelaic acid in morning
Xandrox 15 % before bed wait 5 mins then put spironolactone 5 % lotion.