Styling Ideas? Or Other Solutions? Left Temple Highly Effected

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys I've been told by a hair transplant person just to continue on Finastride for total 12 months then review it. I am in month 8 now.

My problem is styling my hair everyday to "hide" this is a nightmare. It's really effected my confidence. Naturally my hair is thick/and wavy when it gets long. I find it very hard to style. Before I would wear my hair up, now I have to do to a side and down and play with covering up the areas. My hairline in the same area as my left template is also effected.

When I go out I use hair fibres. That does an ok job.

Is there anything I can do to hide this will I try to ride out this few more months on Finastride hoping the temples will get better?

Someone said I could get a hair system just for that bit

Others obv say use hair fibres

In the gym it's just a nightmare to have this situation so when I train now I just use baseball caps all the time so I don't have to bother looking in mirror and quickly adjusting

Any ideas for styling or products I can use or something?

Attachments

• IMG_2836.JPG
    IMG_2836.JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 241

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Noone will care about some little temple thinning except you. Im nw3v and people still tell me im a fullhead lmao

Spiderman777

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi OP, I don't know if it's useful, but you can use a ginger to scrub the areas. I heard ginger is good to use for hair growth, you can try this at home and see the result after a few days.