styling and shedding!!!!!!! anyone have this problem??

ryangern

Reaction score
guys i dont know if its the style stuff i use i have about a million different types my friends dad owns a really good hair salon, but it seems that i lose 75% of my hair when style that i notice, i mean anything when i rub my hands thru my hair i get so much fuckin hair its gay like 30 hairs in the sink, an dif i keep rubbing to ge tit how i wnat even more, and its bad where my hairline is too it seems like the hairs there are very weak... does anyone else has this problem??? is it ok to style im probably a norwood 1.4 or something like that its not that noticable yet and i like to wear my hair messy im currently on propecia and minoxidil on temples and nizoral everyother day soon when my hair stabalizes will i be able to style without a shitload of hairloss ever again??? anyone ever had this problem please give me alot of imput this is killing me

macdruid

Established Member
Reaction score
It's simple... styling your hair, unless you use acid or a blow torch, does NOT cause hair loss. However, using the word "gay" in a sentence like that just might.

Meanwhile, style away and ride out the shedding.

ryangern

Reaction score
lol thanks mac, so the hairs i lose hwne i style are gonna fall out regardless right they are already pretty much dead hairs?

macdruid

Established Member
Reaction score
Right. If they were healthy, growing hairs then they wouldn't be shed so easily.